What's new

Help How to fix Dm-verity Corruption on Tecno Pova 5G

Hi everyone, please help me po. yung phone ko kasi nagka error. Hindi ko na ma open, may lumabas na "dm-verity corruption" sa logo. please po help me. Thanks

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your phone. The "dm-verity corruption" error usually occurs when the device's dm-verity verification process fails, causing the device to be unable to boot up properly. Here are some steps that you can try to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Perform a Soft Reset
The first thing you should try is a soft reset. This can be done by simply pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the phone restarts. This will help to clear any temporary files that may be causing the issue.

Step 2: Boot into Recovery Mode
If the issue persists, you may need to boot into recovery mode. To do this, turn off your phone and then press and hold the power button and volume up button at the same time until the recovery mode screen appears.

Step 3: Clear Cache Partition
Once you're in recovery mode, select the "Wipe Cache Partition" option. This will clear the cache partition on your device, which may help to resolve the issue.

Step 4: Factory Reset
If clearing the cache partition doesn't work, you may need to perform a factory reset. Please note that this will erase all data on your device, so be sure to back up any important files before proceeding.

To perform a factory reset, select the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option from the recovery mode menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Step 5: Flash Stock ROM
If none of the above steps work, your final option may be to flash the stock ROM on your device. This will completely reset your device to its original state, so be sure to back up any important files before proceeding.

You can find instructions on how to flash the stock ROM for your specific device model online. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid causing any further issues with your device.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.