What's new

Help How to download video from s†rêâmïng sites that uses widevine l3

riverphoenix25

Eternal Poster
May marunong ba ditong magdownload ng video from streaming sites like music.apple.com which uses widevine l3? Yung gumagamit ng widevine l3 guesser para, makuha yung key id na, syang gagamitin para madecrypt yung encrypted video downloaded from m3u8 link? Then ffmpeg yata gagamitin to merge the video files. Please help mga master.

Even though I have widevine tools and gusto kong tumulong, but I think It's not allowed to discuss here about DRM.
Maybe some little help pwede.

Saka this October di na gagana yang widevine guesser. May upcoming ρá†ch na si google.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Draft

Even though I have widevine tools and gusto kong tumulong, but I think It's not allowed to discuss here about DRM.
Maybe some little help pwede.

Saka this October di na gagana yang widevine guesser. May upcoming ρá†ch na si google.

Draft
Hi. Thanks for this. I actually managed to webdl from apple music. But I can't download 4k music videos. Do you know how to download 4k in apple music?

Hi. Thanks for this. I actually managed to webdl from apple music. But I can't download 4k music videos. Do you know how to download 4k in apple music?
4k required L1 device key. chrome is only L3
There's no way to rip 4k with guesser. But with using tool it's possible with L1 key

Pero for hbomax and hotstar disney allowed to rip 4k with L3 device key

Last edited:
Haven't heard of it. Yeah I don't have knowledge in programming. I guess that's my cue to stop.
Mediyo sulitin niyo nalang yung guesser kasi malapit nang madead yun.
Expected this October. Malabo ng ma***** ulit ang next ρá†ch ni google or maaring matagalan ulit magkaroon (kung may susubok ulit)

Last edited:
Back