What's new

Closed How to display an iframe by only clicking the button (HTML)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitGuru

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I am trying to display an iframe when a button is clicked. I got the following Javascript code:
JavaScript:
var iframeShowing = false;

function show(event) { event.preventDefault();
    var iframe1 = document.getElementById("myIframe").style.display = "none" : "block";
    iframeShowing = !iframeShowing;
}
And here is the HTML of my page:
HTML:
<button style="background-color: limegreen; border-radius: 4px; color: white; display: inline-block; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 53px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; width: 200px;" type="button" id="myIframe" onclick="show(event)">WATCH TRAILER</button>
HTML:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" id="myIframe" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://www.YøùTùbé.com/embed/4Yq15X_gj9A" width="640"></iframe>
When I tested the code, it works but the iframe always showing even I don't click the button. Please help me, I'd research on google and tried different code but nothing works.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Last edited:
<button id="hideshow">Click</button>
<div class="panel">
<iframe src="You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." class="content" style="border:0;display:none"></iframe>
</div>
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#hideshow').on('click', function(event) {
$('.content').toggle('show');
});
});</script>
<script src="You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."></script>

oks naman yung 2nd HTML code pag try ko sa blogger
1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.