Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction

Getting started

What is needed

1. Anki software/app
  2. Anki decks

Where to download Anki software/app?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Where to download Japanese Anki Flashcards Decks?

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Note: You need to import the downloaded decks to use it

Which decks should I use? ?

1. Kana mnemonics
2. Core Vocabs, Kanji Vocabs, Kanji in Context or WaniKani for both Kanji and Kanji in Context vocabs plus radicals.
3. Your preferred decks

How do I use Anki?

Use Google, it's pain to elaborate and explain it here cuz the explanation is kinda complicated and is TOO long.
[/CODE]
Screenshots from Anki for Android?

Screenshot_20210909-104558_AnkiDroid.png

The UI or idk lol
Screenshot_20210909-104627_AnkiDroid.png

Core 2k/6k vocab deck screenshot
Screenshot_20210909-104641_AnkiDroid.png

Kanji vocab deck screenshot
Screenshot_20210909-104652_AnkiDroid.png

Kanji in Context deck screenshot

Note: You might use Japanese Dictionary app to help you in your studies, I recommend You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for Japanese Dictionary for android, as for other platforms, I can't recommend since I only have Android device.

Attachments

Last edited: