What's new

Closed How Facebook häçking is Carried out? – 6 ways (methods) you can get häçked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino_info

Forum Contributor
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
These days Everyone is complaining about his / her Facebook account being häçked and he/she wants to Recover it. It has become quite big problem now a days Because of Poor Knowledge on How Stuff works Online. So i thought, i will create one exclusive Post for all the Facebook users out there, Who are so curious to know about Facebook häçking and how their account can be compromised by häçkers and Spammers.

Fairly Facebook is a secure website and it diligently aims to become better. For the most part, it is impossible to break Facebook’s security system. Yes i said for the most part because recently i demonstrated you, how easy it is to Bypass your friends Facebook security Question & how you can compromise Facebook accounts with the help of Mutual Friends. I always tell people, If you are a victim of Facebook häçking it’s more likely because of your mistake and not because of something Facebook had any involvement of.

book-häçking-how-to-häçk-facebook-password-friend1.png

Earlier we had seen how email häçking works and i had covered almost all the methods there. So in this post i will again cover those methods plus some other known ways to häçk facebook accounts. Before Starting, let me clear one thing that “Facebook häçking Software’s” doesn’t really exists. There are Numerous fake Facebook häçking software’s such as 007 facebook häçk software, Facebook ID häçker software, etc. These softwares are actually malware’s meant to capture your sensitive data such as email, credit card details, phone number, etc. which can be used for marketing purpose.

Well, to häçk any user account one should at least posses a Criminal Mind. It’s not that easy as you might think. Lets not go deep into details, Here’s are the 6 common methods used by häçkers in Facebook häçking:

#1. Keylogging – Installing *********.
#2. Phishing – Creating fake Facebook Login page.
#3. Using Victims Mobile.
#4. s†éáling facebook cøøkíés of victim.
#5. Revealing saved Facebook passwords on web-browsers.
#6. Bypassing Facebook’s Security Question

[ * ] In the above mentioned 3rd & 6th method, The häçker will be Resetting victims Password, i.e he will never be able to see victims Original Password. Where as in 1st and 2nd method, the häçker can actually manage to get Original password and login to his / her account without letting him/her know that their accounts have been compromised.

Keylogging – Capture Facebook Passwords

Keylogging (*********) is the simplest and the most effective way of häçking Facebook passwords. You need not be an expert to use it. Anyone with basic knowledge of computer can install and use it with ease. This method yields the best outcome when you have physical access to your victims PC. Basically *********s are used to capture the keyboard strokes entered by any person, for example many offices use them to monitor their employees. So the fact that, it can capture keyboard stokes, it can also capture or record usernames and passwords entered by a person. Rather *********s are more used as a häçking tool than using it for Monitoring purpose. *********s are of two types, hardware and software.

#1. Software *********

Software ********* is a program that records each & every keystroke that a user types on his keyboard. Once you install this program on the target computer, it will automatically load from the start-up and start capturing every keystroke typed on that computer including usernames and passwords. A ********* software runs in a complete s†éálth mode and thus remains undetected.

Hot-Girl-Video-*********-video.exe.jpg

In order to use ********* software, you don’t need to have any special knowledge of häçking. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computer, will be able to install and use this software with ease. I recommend the following software *********s as the best for your monitoring needs.

#2. Hardware *********

Just like Software *********s Hardware *********s also captures keyboard keystrokes but requires Physical access to victims PC. A Hardware ********* is a small hardware just like USB pen-drive with internal memory. These are available in 2 types: PS2 and USB.

best-hardware-*********.jpg

PS2 ********* is plugged inline between a computer keyboard and a computer. They log all keyboard activity to their internal memory. Whereas USB ********* is just a USB Stick that can capture everything a user does on the System

Phishing – Create Fake Facebook Login page

When it comes to häçking any password protected user accounts on website such as Facebook, The most common and the oldest method is phishing. No matter how much knowledge you have about phishing, one single mistake can get your account compromised. There are several ways of phishing that can be deployed, to häçk almost any account. But The most popular type of phishing that can häçk Facebook account passwords involves creating a fake login page of Facebook and sending this fake page to your victim via email. The fake login page looks exactly like original one, but instead of sending your information to Facebook’s server, it will send it to the häçker. In other words, when victim logs-in on this page using his Facebook credentials, the häçker gets his or her account details in his email or FTP account. have a look at the below snapshot of phishing email intended to häçk Facebook account.

asfd.png

As you can see above, The häçker just tricked his victim in such a way that the fake login page of Facebook appears to be the legitimate one. The disadvantage of this method is, its pretty difficult to trick people with fake login page because everyone is aware of it. This Method could be the ideal one, when it comes to häçking ‘Facebook Mobile‘ user because hardly anyone checks the URL of login page, isn’t it?. To know more and learn how to create fake login page read our earlier post below:

Using Victims Mobile to RESET Facebook Password

Facebook mobile password recoveryPlease not that this method involves Password Resetting ie. you will never get to know the Original Password, instead you will be resetting your victims password. If you can get access to your victims Mobile than this method is the proficient way to häçk your friends Facebook account or the best way to take revenge of your girlfriend / boyfriend. First go to “forgot my password page” of Facebook and enter the mobile number of your victim. Once Facebook identifies the account, click ‘This is my account” and choose “Send me sms” way to recover the password and follow the standard recovery process.
s†éáling facebook cøøkíés of your victim
Using this method you will just get control on your victims Facebook account, and not account details. Before we begin, let us see what is cøøkíé?:
A cøøkíé, also known as an HTTP cøøkíé, web cøøkíé, or browser cøøkíé, is a file of text sent by a website to a web browser. The Browser Stores it and They are then sent back unchanged by the browser every time it connects to that Website.
cøøkíé is used for authentication, identification of a user session, user’s preferences, etc. cøøkíés are not software. They can’t carry viruses. However, they can be used by *********s to track user’s browsing activities. cøøkíés could also be stolen by häçkers to gain access to a victim’s web account and this concept is known as cøøkíéstealing. So in short, If you always prefer to stay logged in to your Facebook account on your PC, i can easily s†éál your Browser cøøkíé and use your login session at my end. However if you are using Facebook on a secure connection (HTTPS), then it’s not possible for me to häçk your account.

Revealing saved Facebook passwords from web browsers.

I think even noob’s must be knowing this method, But i had to include this. Ever wanted to reveal your brothers/sisters Facebook password? well its just few steps away. Just follow the steps to reveal saved passwords in your Browser:

Chrome: Goto tools >> Options >> Personal Stuff >> Manage saved Passwords
FireFox: Goto tools >> Options >> Security >> saved Passwords

Stupid IE: Who Cares ?

Bypassing Facebooks Security Question
Some Facts about Facebook häçking:

There are hundreds of scam websites that claim to be the experts in Facebook password häçking and are ready to häçk any account for Money. Many people fall prey to these websites and lose their hard-earned money. Never trust any Website that provides Facebook häçking service.

I have already revealed in my last post that, There is no ready-made Facebook häçking software that is available to häçk Facebook password. These are completely fake software’s. Please Stay away from websites that claim to häçk Facebook account using victims profile ID.
When Facebook rolled out its new email (messaging) service, some smart häçkers registered cool email addresses like password.recovery@facebook.com, recover.password@facebook.com, etc. and now they are using these accounts to trick facebook users. This is commonly used social engineering skill in an attempt to know someones password. You will often see such fake articles about Facebook häçking. They usually tell you something like this: “you need to send an email to recover.password@facebook along with your username, password and your victims username or profile id”. Never indulge in such scams.

Attachments

Dear delfermil30,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.