What's new

How did I häçk a neighbors wifi without vpn?

19h4wks3y390

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
First of all I would not recommend to do it without the owners consent. I am not making this tutorial for beginners and I am not recommending îllégâl use of this method. For educational purposes only.

Unang una kong ginawa is observe and patience even if it takes month to deploy your goal.

tinitignan ko kung papaano ko ma access full admin nang wifi.

Then I use multiple YøùTùbé recommendations and guess what no luck.

Then I use social engineering eves dropping.

First info that I gather is the name of the software they use.

then i search it on google the default password.

After that I tried to login and to my surprise nag success.

I wait for weeks or month as admin waiting if they will change the password and luckily hindi.

Then I change the password. It last for a month and a year that they never recognized that I am in their system.

Then the owner decide to change the software. After hearing it I repeat the process and waiting for the right moment when will they will get the wifi back online.

Once online I already logged in just like the rest and same as the first process i just change the password.

I am just a kiddie but this is the second time I make the hck successful.

Hcking is a gift. not all häçker knows about coding but knowing about codes is a plus. I hope you learn in my experience.

FYI i give it bck when i saw someone trying to hck their wifipage. :)

Last edited:
häçk wifi basic lang yan hahha mas mabigat pa yung target mo ay system nang banko hahah meron kasi iba na bumibili nang python script im sure you dont know what python script is hahaha

häçk wifi basic lang yan hahha mas mabigat pa yung target mo ay system nang banko hahah meron kasi iba na bumibili nang python script im sure you dont know what python script is hahaha
ganun ba di naman ako nagyayabang I just share my experience. and kaunting knowledge. Now if it affects you gawa ka nalang din nang ibang thread na may info kagaya nito gawin mong makabuluhan like sa sinabi mo na bank häçking ilapag mo dito :) FYI i don't know how to code python but I know how to use programs running in python. :)

As you said Gumamit ka ng social engineering para makuha yung wifi password ng Access point?Tama ba?But i have a question...What did you do para sabihing social engineering ginawa mo to capture the access point passphrase?And secondly ano yung software name na sinasabi mo na ginagamit nila????

As you said Gumamit ka ng social engineering para makuha yung wifi password ng Access point?Tama ba?But i have a question...What did you do para sabihing social engineering ginawa mo to capture the access point passphrase?And secondly ano yung software name na sinasabi mo na ginagamit nila????
confidential and I will not tell the software they use., software I am referring to the wifi software. :) search mo sa google kung paano gawin ang social engineering. secured yung modm nila pero di nila sinecured ang piso wifi admin nila. yun lang po :)

Back