What's new

Tutorial How connect to ssh tunnel from windows with sofware netmod for internet

dmandr20

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello all, this my first post:

Netmod is a sofware used for connect to (SSH/V2Ray/OpenVPN/Proxy).

Requirements:
1. A cell phone with a 4g, 3g network or that has a good signal.
2. An unlimited whatsapp or spotify or facebook or twitter plan, etc. For example, in my country I can buy unlimited whatsap for one day, this is perfect.
3. NetMod software.
4. Windows 10 Or Windows 7.
5. Computer with wifi adapter or connect your cell phone with usb to your pc, is necessary for share internet from your cell phone to your computer.
6. A account free ssh, is easy create in webs how fastssh or vpnjantit, etc. For 5 days o any time.

Tutorial:
1. Download and install Netmod in windows 10 or windows 7: sourceforge.net/projects/netmodhttp/ (Use virustotal or any page for scan this file so you are calm to execute it.)
2. Open software.

For example.

If your plan is unlimited whatsapp a good host is: whatsapp.net or chat.whatsapp.net
If your plan is unlimited spotify a good host is: spotify.com or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If your plan is unlimited twitter a good host is: twitter.com or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Show image

Check SNI and write your host.

1.jpg

Go to settings:

Check Use VPN on connect
Check SSH compression
Check Show log on start

Select DNS Forwarder and wirte your DNS favorite, i use DNS public of google. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Important, install TAP is necessary for redirect all the requests that windows makes to the new network adapter, in this way that all web browser applications and others can have internet and redirect to the ssh connection.

Finally Check Use SSH in left image

2.jpg

Create a new account in vpnjantit or fastssh or any or create your private server with script adm ultimate search information in google
vpnjantit.com/free-ssh-ssl.html

Select your ubication favorite and create a new account, wait for result and copy this in notepad for next step.

4.jpg

Go to profile, add new profile

Write hostname or ip
write port
write username
write password

Click is add and select of new account, and close profile window.

3.jpg

Now active your mobile data on your cell phone.
Share internet from your mobile to your pc.

For example i share internet from my android mobile to my pc for wifi: zone wifi from android 7

Windows 10 connect to wifi from android mobile

5.jpg

Fin
Now click in START in net mod and wait connection.

6.jpg

Yeah now you have internet in your PC and surf in any page google, YøùTùbé, etc.

This is a very simple way to have internet from your cell phone with an unlimited plan or package from your mobile operator. Likewise, it will not consume as much battery of your cell phone as when you use http injector applications on your cell phone.

You have no excuses to have internet on your computer from your cell phone, well a little money is necessary to buy the package.

This is safe.

I have scanned the Netmod program with the website as virustotal and it is a clean software, you can do it yourself for more security.

Websites like vpnjantit or fastssh DO NOT guarantee 100% the privacy and handling of your information (read the terms and conditions), however in their terms and conditions they comment that they keep all your data safe and the websites you visit, I still recommend you do not enter with this method to important accounts such as bank or other.

It is better to create your own private server but this entails an extra expense of a vps, in the future if I have time I will create an explanation tutorial.

Greetings to all and successes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back