What's new

Help High RAM Usage

missterry

Eternal Poster
Just yesterday, I noticed na nag ha-hang na yung laptop ko when before that is seldom lang ako nakaka-encounter na nagha-hang. Then I checked the task manager, then, this shows..

ss.png

Apparently, this "Window Audio Device Graph Isolation" have dominated a great amount of memory in my laptop. I've tried several solutions but none works (troubleshoot, restart). I searched it up sa YT and then found a common solution which is turning off the enhancements in the audio, but the downside is, there is no "Enhancements" tab found in my sound/audio properties. So i'm here guys to ask for help.

Anyone who have experienced or know how to solve this? Thank you po and Godspeed!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello check mo din po jan sa Task Manager yung "Startup", disable mo po lahat, ang enable mo lang siguro yung Anti Virus mo.

Hello poo! What will that do po especially in my case?
Hi, if nag turn on kayo ng laptop nyo, hindi po mag r-run agad yung mga apps, na possible ika lag lang ng laptop mo po, so if na turn off mo sya, mas bibilis laptop mo and mas bababa ang ram usage

Disable mo muna background apps (press win key then type background apps press enter.)
Uninstall the audio driver ( device manager right click sound, uninstall tick the box then restart)

i don't think that "Window Audio Device Graph Isolation" is the culprit of your system freeze problem - it seems normal process to use that small amount of ram, perhaps you could check and open the control panel and navigate to administrative tools, then choose event viewer then click on windows log and select system,,,, you can check the description on the logs with yellow or red exclamation marks and that's probably the cause of your system freeze and maybe you can share it to us then

parang 1 GB lang ata RAM mo, normal lang naman ang kumain ng 300MB sa RAM kapag active ang audio features (record/playback), problema diyan is yung capacity ng RAM mo ang liit liit

i don't think that "Window Audio Device Graph Isolation" is the culprit of your system freeze problem - it seems normal process to use that small amount of ram, perhaps you could check and open the control panel and navigate to administrative tools, then choose event viewer then click on windows log and select system,,,, you can check the description on the logs with yellow or red exclamation marks and that's probably the cause of your system freeze and maybe you can share it to us then
Hello po. Thank you po for your tips. I frequently check my task manager and I do not notice this "Window Audio Device Graph Isolation" running before until just this couple of days. And I don't think that this is a normal process since as what I have said, I did not notice this thing running on my task manager not to mention being on top of the consumer of my RAM.

As for your advice, I did notice that there are several warning signs in the windows system logs, so I did rather export the overall information. Here's the file..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thank you!

on-board graphics ba ang gamit mo boss? kasi dagdag pa iyan sa load ng RAM mo

mag expand ka ng RAM boss
I don't exactly understand the term but I suppose that means soldered/built-in graphics right? I wish I could upgrade boss pero wala pa sa budget ko right now and I only depend pa sa parents in terms of financial support. Btw, lappy pala to boss and I wouldn't take a risk since I think this would be my first and last laptop that I get HAHAHHA.

Hi, if nag turn on kayo ng laptop nyo, hindi po mag r-run agad yung mga apps, na possible ika lag lang ng laptop mo po, so if na turn off mo sya, mas bibilis laptop mo and mas bababa ang ram usage
Thank you po! But nag la-lag parin po lappy ko huhu.

Last edited: