What's new

Hide Match History On ORIGINAL Server! New Trick Working on latest pâtch 2021.

NichoMarpaunk

Addict
Reaction
FOOR PROOF CHECK MY ACCOUNT : 369883273

I found new trick to hide your history on your mobile legends account. This trick works on original server.

Now this is how to do the hidden history trick. This is a little bit tricky but if you follow along i guarantee you this will work.

First you need two account to do this trick

Now, lets say you already have 2 accounts, lets call them Account A and B.

Account A : The one that you want to hide history (doesen't matter if have acces to advanced server or no)

Account B : The 2nd account or the "Helper" account (Must have access to advanced server)

Here is step by step :

1. Login to account B, then enter ADVANCED server on account B.

2. Once you are on advanced server on account B, then click account setting and switch account.

3. Now, login to account A, once u done that it will take you to account A on ORIGINAL server.

4. Now, once u are in ORIGINAL Server on account A, go to settings again and switch account, then enter the Email and Password of Account B

5. READ CAREFULLY. Once u do that it will show pop up notifications that say Account Username And Level, for this part you click OK

6. After that there will be a pop up "Account Succesfully Switched". DONT CLICK OK, Just use your back button on your phone.

7. After you press back button, you will stay in your Account A on ORIGINAL Server.

8. Then, all you have to do is Press the "History" section on your profile and BOOM, you have the checkmark to hide history. Just Tick it and you are done :D

For testing you can use another acc and visit your account to check if the history is hidden.

That is the trick guys, if you succeed in doing it congrats! But if you have some problem feel free to ask me. Thank u :)

Last edited:
Walang mali sa tutorial nya. at meron narin tutorial sa YøùTùbé nito. kasi sa Advance Server plang merong Hide Story. kaya ito yung method gagamitin para ma hide history mo sa original account. Wag nyo muna e judge kaagad hanggang hindi nyo pa nasusubukan.

Walang mali sa tutorial nya. at meron narin tutorial sa Y⊕ùTùbé nito. kasi sa Advance Server plang merong Hide Story. kaya ito yung method gagamitin para ma hide history mo sa original account. Wag nyo muna e judge kaagad hanggang hindi nyo pa nasusubukan.
Ni siya mismo wala siyang ss para patuyan nagawa nya ginawa ko n din ayaw wahahah

Iniba lang yun title copy paste.at saka bakit need mo pa i hide yun history.nahihiya ka??

Hinay hinay lang kayo mga lodi. Sabihin nyo nlng na maglagay ng ss at credits sa nakadiskobre kung copy paste man to. Di rin ako interesado sa pagtago ng history total isa lng nman tanso ko sa history ngayon at kay kagura yun sa classic 😂

TS may trick ka ba para mashow naman yung hidden history? Yung history ko kasi naka hide dahil sa working trick noon na pang hide ng history. Kaso now di na pwede ishow ulit.