What's new

Closed Hi mga sir. Can I Ask For your Help in Academics Purposes? Pls Pasok..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTL

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
In Your Own Words, what os the importance of communication in each and everyone?. Thanks

Civilization will never start if there is no communication. All living organism must have interaction with one another for them to share its knowledge. Humans, animals, insects etc. Have its different and unusual way to communicate. Say for example in facial expression of a person. If the person laugh, all the people that surrounds or hear him will respond that the person might be happy thats why he's laughing. They understand because they too laugh. Understanding one another will also help to elavate from any means of danger or wary of things they dont understand just luke every foreigner travelled in different country when locals dont speak the way they do. We humans are scared of what we dont know and its not a bad thing, but because we are amazing species in the earth, we can came up with different approach on how we communicate on someone like body language, to know and what responses they will percieve and how to act. In animal kingdom where lions are the king of the jungle because of its territorial maner. Cats purring when they feel content, relaxed and at ease. Dogs wags tails when excited. Without communication, how will we ever survive let alone see the world around us.

Starting billions years ago in early stages of living organism. Cells must have someone to interact in order to reproduce itself until today. Communication is infact started since the creation of the universe in each and every form. Every matter in the universe needs somekind of response and reply thats why communication is a big thing and nessesary for us to survive. Not just us humans but in all living organism in the entire universe.

Bum panes.

For me, the importance of communication is to understand each other. With communication we can express/share/transfer our thoughts, emotions, ideas, or any information to other people in such a way we can understand each other through the different types of communication (i.e., verbal, non-verbal, written etc.). Without any form of communication, I can't even imagine if we can understand each other or live like this.

Last edited:
It bridges the gap between individuals and groups through flow of information and understanding between them, whether by visual, gesture & even through sounds.

Civilization will never start if there is no communication. All living organism must have interaction with one another for them to share its knowledge. Humans, animals, insects etc. Have its different and unusual way to communicate. Say for example in facial expression of a person. If the person laugh, all the people that surrounds or hear him will respond that the person might be happy thats why he's laughing. They understand because they too laugh. Understanding one another will also help to elavate from any means of danger or wary of things they dont understand just luke every foreigner travelled in different country when locals dont speak the way they do. We humans are scared of what we dont know and its not a bad thing, but because we are amazing species in the earth, we can came up with different approach on how we communicate on someone like body language, to know and what responses they will percieve and how to act. In animal kingdom where lions are the king of the jungle because of its territorial maner. Cats purring when they feel content, relaxed and at ease. Dogs wags tails when excited. Without communication, how will we ever survive let alone see the world around us.

Starting billions years ago in early stages of living organism. Cells must have someone to interact in order to reproduce itself until today. Communication is infact started since the creation of the universe in each and every form. Every matter in the universe needs somekind of response and reply thats why communication is a big thing and nessesary for us to survive. Not just us humans but in all living organism in the entire universe.

Bum panes.
For me, the importance of communication is to understand each other. With communication we can express/share/transfer our thoughts, emotions, ideas, or any information to other people in such a way we can understand each other through the different types of communication (i.e., verbal, non-verbal, written etc.). Without any form of communication, I can't even imagine if we can understand each other or live like this.
It bridges the gap between individuals and groups through flow of information and understanding between them, whether by visual, gesture & even through sounds.
Salamat mga sir. May Homework na ako

Ayos to ah free homework hahahahaha study well ts!

• Love
Reactions: KTL
Status
Not open for further replies.