What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Hi I'm Engr Arcon, a new member here :-)

EngrArconB

Leecher
Reaction
Hi po sa lahat. I am Arcon with the username EngrArconB. I am just new to this site. The sad news of mobilarian's sudden shut down brought me here after reading this site url from one of the comments posted at noypigeeks article for the said news. I hope everyone is okay and doing fine.
I am a licensed Civil Engineer by profession for 6 years and counting.
I look forward to interacting with the experts and the members of this forum for some interesting topics. :) I look forward to a wonderful stay here :)
God bless us all.

Heywazup24

Established
Welcome to the family Engineer, kindly read the rules nalang po to avoid some violations. I hope you enjoy your stay here in hopes that you'll learn many things as well as share your knowledge and wisdom to us. :D

Comment
Welcome po enjoy lang po sa phc, I'm currently a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student hehe, mabuhay!! ang mga engineers

Comment

Chuckedoll

🅝🅞 🅢🅣🅡🅘🅝🅖🅢 🅐🅣🅣🅐🅒🅗🅔🅓
Contributor
Hi Im Chuckedoll From The Curse of Conjuring I'm here to Scare people Enjoy Haunting

Comment

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Comments
Attachments
Profile posts