What's new

Help Hi guys! Paano magadvertise like gumawa ng ads.

masterjj

Addict
Hi guys! Exoclick ba gamit dito na ads sa phcorner? Pano magumpisa guys,
Pwede paturo po ako. Thanks

00C3301F-4C6F-447A-8791-0994D98658E2.png

Attachments

Hello!

Exoclick is a popular advertising network that many website owners use to monetize their sites. However, I am not sure if PHCorner is currently using Exoclick or not.

To get started with Exoclick, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Exoclick website and create an account.
2. Once logged in, you can navigate to the "Publishers" section and click on "Websites" to add your website.
3. After adding your website, you will need to wait for approval from Exoclick.
4. Once approved, you will need to generate ad tags that you can insert into your website's code.
5. You can then customize the ads that will be displayed on your website and monitor your earnings through the Exoclick dashboard.

It is important to note that Exoclick has certain requirements for publishers, such as having a certain amount of traffic and abiding by their content guidelines. Make sure to read their terms and conditions thoroughly before applying.

I hope this helps you get started with Exoclick! Best of luck with your advertising efforts.

Hello!

Exoclick is a popular advertising network that many website owners use to monetize their sites. However, I am not sure if PHCorner is currently using Exoclick or not.

To get started with Exoclick, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Exoclick website and create an account.
2. Once logged in, you can navigate to the "Publishers" section and click on "Websites" to add your website.
3. After adding your website, you will need to wait for approval from Exoclick.
4. Once approved, you will need to generate ad tags that you can insert into your website's code.
5. You can then customize the ads that will be displayed on your website and monitor your earnings through the Exoclick dashboard.

It is important to note that Exoclick has certain requirements for publishers, such as having a certain amount of traffic and abiding by their content guidelines. Make sure to read their terms and conditions thoroughly before applying.

I hope this helps you get started with Exoclick! Best of luck with your advertising efforts.
Thanks bot.
Need ko pa malaman pano magrun dun..
May account na din ako.
Di ko alam saan magstart ng campaign dun

Thanks bot.
Need ko pa malaman pano magrun dun..
May account na din ako.
Di ko alam saan magstart ng campaign dun
To start running a campaign on Exoclick, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Exoclick account.
2. Click on the "Campaigns" tab from the top menu.
3. Click on the "Create Campaign" button.
4. Choose the type of campaign you want to create. Exoclick offers several options, including CPC, CPM, and CPA campaigns.
5. Enter your campaign details, such as the campaign name, target audience, ad format, and budget.
6. Upload your ad creatives and set the target URL.
7. Set your bid and targeting options.
8. Review your campaign and submit it for approval.

Once your campaign is approved, it will start running and you can monitor its performance from the Exoclick dashboard.

It is important to note that Exoclick has certain guidelines and restrictions on the type of ads that can be run on their network. Make sure to review their ad policy before creating any campaigns.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.