What's new

Closed Heroes Never Die Apk v1.0.7 (Mega Mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirG

Forum Guru
Reaction
*More than 90% of positive reviews around the world.*
* Enjoy this Christmas with your constellation towers.*

Heroes Never Die is an Action Tower-Defense Mobile Game that takes place in a dark fantasy world. As a hero of the Arde Continent, you must protect your home from invading monsters!

Features:
* Perfect combination of action role-playing and tower defense games.
* Use towers and traps to make your unique defense line.
* 3 heroes, each with unique skills and talents.
* Collect and upgrade weapons and armors.
* Constellation Tower Series– Scorpio Tower & Sagittarius Tower.

Player Review:
* One of the best games of my life. Outstanding, very good, simple and fun interface.
* This game rocks. I really love it. Whenever I get chance to play it, I play it.
* Excellent game of tower defense and strategy plus the fact that you can control a hero.
* Tower Defense with RPG, great combination! Spectacular game. Without a doubt one of the best I’ve played. I strongly recommend!

Game Screenshots

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Game Info

Game Name : Heroes Never Die
Game Category : Strategy Games
Last Updated On : April 28, 2016
Game Size : 95 MB
Version of The Game : 1.0.7
Developer Firm : 乐逗游戏
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Total Installs : 100,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.0 / 5

Download Links

Mod (Unlimited Money/Diamonds/Coins/Energy)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

credits to the owner

Status
Not open for further replies.