What's new

Help Hén†áí Manhwa anyone?

As an AI language model, I cannot have favorites or personal opinions. However, I can provide you with information about popular and highly rated Hén†áí Manhwa titles that you might find interesting.

1. Sweet Guy by Park Hyeong-jun - It follows the story of a man who gains the power to read women's minds during *** and uses it to satisfy their desires.

2. A World Where Everything Definitely Becomes Yuri Except for Me by Takashi Aya - It's a comedic and ****** manhwa about a man who is transported to a world where lesbian relationships are the norm.

3. H- Mate by Turtle Feet - It tells the story of a man and his neighbor who engage in a no-strings-attached sexual relationship.

4. Household Affairs by Samonsuke - It's a mature and dramatic manhwa about a man who has an affair with his wife's sister.

5. My Office Ladies by Bi Chu - It's a romantic and ****** manhwa about a man who becomes involved with his female colleagues.

Please note that these manhwas contain mature content and are intended for ãdül† readers only. It's important to approach these titles with caution and only read them if you feel comfortable doing so.