What's new

Globe HELP: ZLT S10G LIMITED SERVICE FIX

velcro27

Addict
Reaction
Hi! So I made kinda dumb thing on my S10G modem, I unchecked all the BAND Freq. It went to Limited Service on the signal and the signal never came back kahit nag select na ako ng BAND.

Things I tried that didn't work:

1. Restarted the modem (unplugged, switched off, reset from UI)
2. Took off the sim card from the mofem and placed it back.
3. Inserted a new sim

If you guys have any suggestion other that hard resseting the modem, kindly comment it down.

Thanks PHC!

SOLVED!

Quick fix mga ka-PHC:

If ever na ma encounter niyo din yung ganitong problem for whatever reason aside sa nagawa ko, follow the fix that I did.
NOTE: This procedure is for open line with full admin access.

1. Log in to Globe Home page
2. Go to Device Settings > Advance Settings > Backup Data
3. In Backup Data click EXPORT
4. You'll download a file with the name "S10Gexport_sys_config"
5. Log out from Globe Home
6. At the back of your modem, there's a black button with thee label RESET, click that.
7. Wait for your modem to hard reset (this will hard reset your modem to it's system default settings)
8. Log in again a Globe Home page (use your previous admin and password)
9. Go to Device Settings > Advance Settings > Backup Data
10. This time click BROWSE and open the "S10Gexport_sys_config"
11. Click update
12. Done. By this time, you'll have your signal again and your modem and still retain your previous settings.

And again, DON'T UNCHECK ALL BAND CHANNELS AND CLICK APPLY. My curiosity gave me a hell of a bad time.

Nope. Basically i re-upload mo lang yung settings mo from before sa newly reset modem mo. Admin user and pass is same parin naman (best if naka save na sa browser mo yung details para log in na lang agad).

You saved me buti na lang nahanap ko tong thread mo and yes still openline parin after mag reset basta na reupload yung backup data.. thanks to you

Di to gumana sa akin. Limited service pa rin sa smart sim ko. globe and dito ok yung signal, na detect. smart lng talaga. smart sim works on phones and my pocket wifi. not on zlt.

Back