HELP! VN007/VN007+ FLASH FIRMWARE VIA USB TYPE C PORT

Joefil

Honorary Poster
Pahelp naman po kung paano magflash ng firmware sa VN007 via usb type c port sa likod mg modem. First time ko magdowngrade ng vn007 fw current fw is v3.8 downgrade to v3.7 . Nag glitch ata sa upgrading process kasi nung natapos magupgrade eh naging Access Point mode nalang ang vn007 ko 😔😔 obtaiing ip address nalang if mgcconnect ako sa wifi pati sa LAN 169 ang ip. Kahit anong reset ganun pa rin 😔 willing po ako magbayad sa makakatulong sakin, thanks

IMG_20221112_043433.jpg IMG_20221112_134031.jpg IMG_20221112_134234.jpg

Attachments

magkaiba ata FW si vn007 at vn007+

try mo palitan ng pang vn007 lang
Yes po magkaiba fw nila, di naman ako nagkamali sa fw kasi pangvn007 nmn ginamit ko. Di ko na lang talaga maaccess webui para mapalitan ng fw naka AP mode nalang talaga yung vn007 ko. Ang tanging paraan nalang talaga para reflash ang fw ay through serial console which is di ko alam kung pano. Meron din akong nareseach na pwd mareflash through ADB command kaso di ko rin alam kung paano. Baka may alam ka po..

Seems i am able to fix this. i am having same problem. I could connect to Vn007 using UART and i can see details inluding tftp server and exact name of file router is looking for. However, i need to sort

1. Which image to use to flash (not sure if i can use firmware available online directly? 4 X21G_IDU_1.10.10_usr_UN2020C_20210918_1.8.5_update.pac just by simple rename)

2. I know exact steps to flash. However, i need to reconfirm Load address and memory start.

If i get any pointer on above for VN007, all sorted ..

Q

Warning I haven't tried the method, so you're doing this method at your own risk.

I think I found a way to flashing the vn007+
But I did not try it, whoever has a broken device will try it and tell us
First, install the device drivers on the computer so that the computer recognizes the device when it is connected to Type C
I downloaded drivers file from online and driver file name SPD_Driver_R4.20.4201
and
connect the device via Type C cable
then
1.png

We have downloaded a program called CM2SP2_helper_v1.14
Then we choose Diag and we press Connect and wait a few seconds and restart the device so that the device enters Diag mode

2.png

After that, the name of the driver will change to SPRD U2S Diag (COM X)
Then we download a program called Spd Latest FlashingTool

3.png

Note: You must open the program and then close it and open it again in order for an option to appear that enables you to choose the firmware .pac file

After completing the firmware lift
To exit Diag mode, restart the device or
By opening the CM2SP2-helper program and pressing disconnect

I repeat my words that this explanation I did not try the method, if you want to try it, it is at your risk

and thank you
I hope that anyone who experiments with the method tells us what happened or tells us the result

Attachments

Back