What's new

Closed Help! sa mga phc genius baka may makasagot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using a working postern shadowsocks. I can use it on almost all my apps that needs a connectivity. My problem is that it doesnt work that well with this game called Ragnarok Online Valkyrie Uprising :)

Details: it connects to the game -yes
But after i log in, im no longer able to play, chat, shop etc... it seems like the connection is lost. Any help? Or suggestions, or apps that can make this work. TIA :)

jealmazan1

Yong RO Valkyrie Uprising dba luma na yan na game last ako nang laro nya is 2013 or 2014 , hmm & buhay padin yong server xD

If need mo RO Games try this ~ ";3

Ragnarok : Path of Heroes ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Valkyrie Uprising Clone 2017

Ragnarok Spear Of Odin ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Wala padin date yong open beta

Ragnarok Online Mobile ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hmm my english pātch din hanap kalang sa google na compatible sa smart phone mo

jealmazan1

Yong RO Valkyrie Uprising dba luma na yan na game last ako nang laro nya is 2013 or 2014 , hmm & buhay padin yong server xD

If need mo RO Games try this ~ ";3

Ragnarok : Path of Heroes ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Valkyrie Uprising Clone 2017

Ragnarok Spear Of Odin ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Wala padin date yong open beta

Ragnarok Online Mobile ▶ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hmm my english pātch din hanap kalang sa google na compatible sa smart phone mo

Cyzarine! Thanks pero kasi high lvl nko sa ROVU :( haha

I'll give it a shot para sagutin yung tanong, first off shadowsocks uses socks5 protocol. My knowledge is to be able to create a successful exchange of datas, yung client server ay mangangailangan ng separate TCP connection with the socks proxy. Kung free yung shadowsocks acct hindi ko lang alam kung ganito nga ang nangyayaring palitan ng data packet. Sa gaming kailangan ng connectivity stability ng isang TCP protocol at connectivity speed ng UDP protocol.
May trick yatang ginagawa dito para maging stable ang online gaming gamit shadowsocks, need lang i tunnel over OpenVPN para gumamit ng TCP protocol....but it sounds complicated. Never tried though.

I'll give it a shot para sagutin yung tanong, first off shadowsocks uses socks5 protocol. My knowledge is to be able to create a successful exchange of datas, yung client server ay mangangailangan ng separate TCP connection with the socks proxy. Kung free yung shadowsocks acct hindi ko lang alam kung ganito nga ang nangyayaring palitan ng data packet. Sa gaming kailangan ng connectivity stability ng isang TCP protocol at connectivity speed ng UDP protocol.
May trick yatang ginagawa dito para maging stable ang online gaming gamit shadowsocks, need lang i tunnel over OpenVPN para gumamit ng TCP protocol....but it sounds complicated. Never tried though.

Dude yan ang hinahanap kong sagot kung may app ba na pwede itunnel buong device para mapagana sa connectivity ng postern. Sounds complicated haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back