What's new

Closed Help sa grammar kailangan lang po.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikis

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Mga papsi, sa mga magaling sa english dyan. patulong naman sa grammar, medyo mahina kasi ako sa grammar. hehehe TIA po.

Mukhang maling mali ang construction ng english, Mamat po. 🤭

I am paying on the renewal fee before end of this week, however I have some conern. I am planning to have Lazada and we are working on and our shoppee store is picking up as well but of course we would love that most of our clients will be going directly on our website instead of buying Lazada or shoppee but I know it will take time and it will need a lot of effort but still I am determined that we can do that, most of the seller in that online platforms having no website that they maintain and on my own opinion having a website is a plus, people will trust us and our products.

One opportunity that I see is that we need to have our products from our website accessible to Lazada, shoppee and FB, if we can use it for marketing then i think people will recognize and maybe later on instead of buying on our products on shoppee or Lazada they will just direct to our website.

Another thing that I need is our email, sales@abcb.com, we want to use but the email which we are using right now has limited space, earlier we are planning to use outlook as email client, can we arrange or any suggestion? Email is very important to us, specially that we have big files like brochure or pictures to send to our WPC clients. Your comments is important to make our goal possible.

EDIT: Ito po yong revision ko pero mukhang sa tingin ko sablay pa rin.

I am renewing our website contract before the end of this week. However, I have some concern regarding the marketing side of our website. I am also putting up an online store in Lazada. Our shoppee store is doing well but we are planning to divert our clients directly to our website instead of buying in Lazada or shoppee. I know it will be difficult and takes time but we are determined that we can accomplish this project in due time. I believed that having a professional looking and user-friendly Website, consumers will likely have a greater chance of considering your business credible over companies who either do not have a Web presence, or have a poor Website presence.

One opportunity that I see is that we need to have our products from our website accessible to Lazada, shoppee and FB, if we can use it for marketing then i think people will recognize and maybe later on instead of buying on our products on shoppee or Lazada they will just direct to our website. Can we consider the proposal of Lance to have a working plugin to push our products from our website to facebook page?

Another concern is our email, I know that clients perceive us as what we appear to them in the first instance. And at most times, the first interaction with a client is through an e-mail message. It also gives us an instant recognition to our business, otherwise choosing free e-mail services, clients may keep wondering about who you we and many times I believe our e-mails end-up in the spam box. We are also planning to use outlook as our client email, can we arrange to increase the storage of our email just sufficient in our daily task? Your comments and suggestions are important to make our goal possible

Last edited:
We are going to settle the renewal fee within this week however, I have some concern. We currently availed the Shopee platform and sales are picking up. Moreover, we are also planning to sell our items via Lazada. Having Lazada or Shopee is great to sell our products but it would be better if we will have our own dedicated website where our customers can view our products. Maintaining our own website will nevertheless require resources and effort but we are confident that can handle it. On the plus side, companies with their own websites gain more trusts from people and customers.

Aside from having our own website, we still need to be visible on other online platforms available such as Lazada, Shopee and Facebook. Having a third party to sell our products is good but our identity as a company is not established. Customers having direct access to us will enable us to serve them better. As we establish our connection with our customers, we also establish our identity as a company. In the long run, we can discontinue our deal with Lazada and Shopee and continue our presence in free social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.

With the proposition of website, we also deem it necessary to upgrade our e-mail service due to its limited capacity. The email attachments that we send to our clients are very large. We are taking in to consideration Microsoft Outlook .

For your comments and suggestions

TS samahan mo ng costing para may basis kayo, at least three para sa email

Status
Not open for further replies.