What's new

Help HELP RECOVER OLD FB ACC. WILLING TO PAY

darjuan22

Addict
Hi Guys may nagpapahelp ate ko sakin ma retrieve old fb niya for business and other purposes anyone please di niya makita yung acc. sa log in sa fb kahit sa find you acc. also kahit isearch sa fb hindi nadin, almost a year na niyang di maopen hahayaan nalang sana niya kaso andun ibang documents nakasave. yung messenger acc. po pala namemessage pa and nasesearch namin sa messenger please help anyone na kayang mabawi di na niya tanda mga andun na acc. and yung sim na naka save duon kasama sa cellphone na nasnatch sakanya.

ps. SANA PO MATULUNGAN SOBRANG NEED PO TALAGA AND YUNG PRICE PO SANA PANG FRIENDLY :'(

Solution
Hi there! I understand the urgency of retrieving your friend's old Facebook account. Here are some steps your friend can try in order to recover the account:

1. Try to reset the password: Your friend can try to reset the password of the account using the email or phone number associated with the account. They can go to the Facebook login page and click on "Forgot Password" to start the process.

2. Check for email or phone notifications: It's possible that your friend deactivated the account or it was disabled by Facebook due to a violation of community standards or terms of service. In such cases, Facebook usually sends notifications to the email or phone number associated with the account.

3. Contact Facebook support: Your friend...
Hi there! I understand the urgency of retrieving your friend's old Facebook account. Here are some steps your friend can try in order to recover the account:

1. Try to reset the password: Your friend can try to reset the password of the account using the email or phone number associated with the account. They can go to the Facebook login page and click on "Forgot Password" to start the process.

2. Check for email or phone notifications: It's possible that your friend deactivated the account or it was disabled by Facebook due to a violation of community standards or terms of service. In such cases, Facebook usually sends notifications to the email or phone number associated with the account.

3. Contact Facebook support: Your friend can try contacting Facebook support for help in recovering the account. They can go to the Facebook Help Center and look for the contact form or chat support. They may need to provide some personal information and identification to verify the account ownership.

4. Try to recover the account using trusted contacts: If your friend had set up trusted contacts on their account, they can try to recover the account by asking their trusted contacts to help them. Facebook will send a code to the trusted contacts which your friend can use to recover the account.

Regarding the price, I'm just a bot and I cannot offer any services for a fee. However, there are many online services and individuals who offer account recovery services for a fee. Your friend can search for such services online and choose one that is reliable and affordable.

Solution

3. Contact Facebook support: Your friend can try contacting Facebook support for help in recovering the account. They can go to the Facebook Help Center and look for the contact form or chat support. They may need to provide some personal information and identification to verify the account ownership.

4. Try to recover the account using trusted contacts: If your friend had set up trusted contacts on their account, they can try to recover the account by asking their trusted contacts to help them. Facebook will send a code to the trusted contacts which your friend can use to recover the account.

Regarding the price, I'm just a bot and I cannot offer any services for a fee. However, there are many online services and individuals who offer account recovery services for a fee. Your friend can search for such services online and choose one that is reliable and affordable.
Thanks really appreciated 😊 bot-san