What's new

Help Help po sa asus max pro m1 users

Lawin07

Eternal Poster
Established
Mya master, napansin ko po mahirap makasagap ng wifi yung m1 ko, may time na katabi ko pa miso yung pocket wifi di nya masagao at kailangan pa i restart. Medyo mahirap po i on off ang wifi lalot may puro online napo ang panahon ngayon.

I encountered the same problem before so I the first thought I had was perhaps it's because I installed too many apps, some I barely even used. It turns out it I was right when I restore factory reset my phone. By the way I'm also using an Asus m1 pro phone. If I were you I would try doing the same thing as I did, hard resetting your phone. Only if you have no other options left. Hope this would help you.

I encountered the same problem before so I the first thought I had was perhaps it's because I installed too many apps, some I barely even used. It turns out it I was right when I restore factory reset my phone. By the way I'm also using an Asus m1 pro phone. If I were you I would try doing the same thing as I did, hard resetting your phone. Only if you have no other options left. Hope this would help you.
Thank you for responding sir..
I hope this works..

Back