What's new

Help please VbNet system with Devices

Gagay11

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Pa help naman mga bossing, so ganto kasi yon sa school namin puro basic programming lang ang turo minsan di pa napasok ang prof. tapos yung final project po namin is System with 2 - 3 devices like Rfid, sms notif. 0 knowledge po kami sa mga device na yan. may masa suggest po ba? tutorials or what hehehhe salamat po sa tutulong

Yan ksi ang problem ko dati pa nung nag aral ako ng programming. mostly sa mga nag tuturo puro basics lng alam.
Based sa info mo nag diretso agad kayo sa RFID at sms notif.

This RFID won't cost much and RFID Cards buy the least price in online shop. over 500+
This system is pretty much basic to average level.

First you need RFID scanner & 3 RFID Cards.
The problem is SMS Notif this won't be easy.. To solve this you need to at least spend much time researching this to implement in your programming language of choice.

The best you can do is simplify all process don't make it complicated make it barely works...
Just spend time with your friends to make this in a group to make faster progress.

Goodluck.!

Pa help naman mga bossing, so ganto kasi yon sa school namin puro basic programming lang ang turo minsan di pa napasok ang prof. tapos

This is sadly TYPICAL in a lot of college-level schools in the Philippines based from my personal experience and experience shared by others like you. This MUST change but I am not hoping anything. To be fair when I was in college here in the US as well, they are teaching more advance topics but most of it MEAN NOTHING in the actual jobs (unless you are planning to be a teacher).

At the end of the day to learn real programming and IoT integration, you really have to learn it by yourself. You won't learn most of this in college because it's not part of the school and gov't curriculum due to incompetency, lack of foresight, lack of resources etc.

My best advice is to pay a tutor or someone who knows how to make and TEACH what you are asking. If time isn't critical, experiment and play around. This is how I learned (the latter). It took me three months to learn the ins and outs of IoT with no prior experience about it (but I was already well versed in programming so that made things easier).

If I were you, I'll stop going to college in the meantime. Use the tuition to buy my own computer, devices, etc and play with it for a whole year or two. Then continue college so that I can get that PAPER (DIPLOMA).

Thanks sir. aware po ako about dun kaya grinding ako sa programming, self study lang minsan din ko na pinapasukan mga minor subj para ma spend yung time sa programming. free tuition kami sir at di rin afford makabili ngayon, pag nag stop ako need ko mag work for fund hehehe. kung system lang sana project no probs kaso nabigla ako may device which is 0 knowledge kami

SANAOL TEAM KO NGA NGA HAHAHAHA WALANG PARAMDAM
masakit sa ulo wala ako naalala nagturo ang mfa prof kahit import ng port basta may maisip lang sila ibato sa estudyante eh parang nagturo naman sila ng matino natapos isang sem textbox at button lng tinuro hahaha.. no choice self study tlga ang reality ..

mismo ituturo sa loob ng 3 hours yung napakadaling topic, pinapahaba masyado kaya walang usad hahaha

wala parin approved title as of now, di pa naka pag propose group namin bale sa wed pa. magbabakasyon nalang di parin nakakapag start🙃

Back