What's new

[HELP] Please help me decide.

rakhistha

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Help me decide kung worth it pa bang mag invest.

Looking for a new phone for 2023.

Una kong nagustohan is RED MAGIC 8 Pro kaso wala pa kasi sa market ang PRO +. un sana. My budget naman kaso bitin I have at least 27k on my hand pero is it worth it na magcredit card ako..??

the other phone na tinitignan ko is POCO F4 GT. Is it still worth it na etong phone ang kunin ko. Checking sa LAZADA nasa 27k siya.

Big leap talaga ang 8 GEN 2. Kaso ang pricey.

I'm looking a phone na makakasabay kahit ilang taon na.

Like my previous phone na REALME 3 Pro.

It's always a tough decision when it comes to investing in a new phone, especially when there are so many options available. However, here are some factors to consider before making a decision:

1. Budget: It's important to stick to a budget that you are comfortable with. If the Red Magic 8 Pro is out of your budget, it might not be worth it to put it on your credit card and potentially pay interest on the purchase. The POCO F4 GT is a good alternative that fits within your budget.

2. Needs: Think about what you need from a phone. Do you need a phone with high-end specs for gaming or are you looking for a phone that has a great camera for photography? The Red Magic 8 Pro is a gaming phone and might not be the best choice if you don't play games on your phone. The POCO F4 GT has great specs for gaming and also has a good camera.

3. Longevity: If you want a phone that can last you for a few years, you should consider investing in a phone with good build quality and software support. The Red Magic 8 Pro has a durable build and is supported by software updates, so it might be a good option for longevity. The POCO F4 GT is also known for its build quality and software support.

Overall, both the Red Magic 8 Pro and POCO F4 GT are good options, but it ultimately comes down to your needs and budget. If you are a heavy gamer and can afford the Red Magic 8 Pro, it might be worth the investment for the long-term. However, if you are looking for a phone that is more budget-friendly but still has good specs, the POCO F4 GT is a great choice.

Dun ako sa high specs low price, nagkaron na ako experience sa halos 5-6products ng Xiaomi/Poco oks pa hanggang ngayon lahat.