What's new

Help: Pa-proof read naman po sa mga mahusay sa english

nicy12

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Mag sa-submit po kasi ako ng application letter para sa teaching position. Naka address sa University President. Ayaw ko naman po mapahiya kung magkakamali ako ng sobra. Please pa-proof read po. Gusto ko magkaroon ng balance ng formality (dahil si Pres ang babasa) at ng humour (kasi yun ang personality ko). I'll appreciate any feedback. Salamat po!

September 3, 2022

Dear Dr. Juan Dela Cruz,

I am applying for the College of Engineering Instructor position at ABC University. Over almost X years of my career, I have been working as Y Engineer, handling different roles with different companies. I have identified that there is a large gap between the basic field knowledge that should be a “must known” information for the fresh graduate student to start his/her career compared to what was being taught in school. My goal is to prepare a syllabus aligned to the existing industry and teaching standards, focus on teaching based on real student needs and outcomes, and create a flexible, fun, and effective learning environment for various cultural backgrounds.

I passed my PRC examination way back 201x. Since then, I started working with a junior role, consistently improving my skillset, earning trust, and taking on bigger responsibilities. As of now, I am a Y Supervisor overseeing a few teams. These experiences have prepared me to be in charge of sharing valuable knowledge to students. I am confident that I can design effective lessons, deliver the approved curriculum, coordinate with other professionals and future co-instructors, engage with hard to deal students, and promote organized learning classroom.

I am committed to learning and growing as an educator. In fact, I am planning to apply to graduate school next year. I really want to be part of someone’s success and be a component of positive, intentional change to the Y Engineering profession.

Lastly, with all of my heart, I am proud, and will always be proud to say, that I am an ABC graduate. *Viva ABC University! (Inserting chant namin sa Univ dati)

Sincerely,

xxx

September 3, 2022

Dear Dr. Juan Dela Cruz,

I am applying for the College of Engineering Instructor position at ABC University. (For almost over) Over almost X years of my career, I have been working as Y Engineer, handling different roles with different companies. I have identified that there is a large gap between the basic field knowledge that should be a “must known” information for the fresh graduate student to start his/her career compared to what was being taught in school. My goal is to prepare a syllabus aligned to the existing industry and teaching standards, focus on teaching based on real student needs and outcomes, and create a flexible, fun, and effective learning environment for various cultural backgrounds.

I passed my PRC examination way back 201x. Since then, I started working with a junior role, consistently improving my skillset (skill set ata to kasi naka red underline, not sure tho), earning trust, and taking on bigger responsibilities. As of now, I am a Y Supervisor overseeing a few teams. These experiences have prepared me to be in charge of sharing valuable knowledge to students. I am confident that I can design effective lessons, deliver the approved curriculum, coordinate with other professionals and future co-instructors, engage with hard to deal students, and promote organized learning classroom.

I am committed to learning and growing (learn and grow) as an educator. In fact, I am planning to apply to graduate school next year. I really want to be part of someone’s success and be a component of positive, intentional change to the Y Engineering profession.

Lastly, with all of my heart, I am proud, and will always be proud to say, that I am an ABC graduate. *Viva ABC University! (Inserting chant namin sa Univ dati)

Sincerely,

xxx

September 3, 2022

Dear Dr. Juan Dela Cruz,

I am applying for the College of Engineering Instructor position at ABC University. (For almost over) Over almost X years of my career, I have been working as Y Engineer, handling different roles with different companies. I have identified that there is a large gap between the basic field knowledge that should be a “must known” information for the fresh graduate student to start his/her career compared to what was being taught in school. My goal is to prepare a syllabus aligned to the existing industry and teaching standards, focus on teaching based on real student needs and outcomes, and create a flexible, fun, and effective learning environment for various cultural backgrounds.

I passed my PRC examination way back 201x. Since then, I started working with a junior role, consistently improving my skillset (skill set ata to kasi naka red underline, not sure tho), earning trust, and taking on bigger responsibilities. As of now, I am a Y Supervisor overseeing a few teams. These experiences have prepared me to be in charge of sharing valuable knowledge to students. I am confident that I can design effective lessons, deliver the approved curriculum, coordinate with other professionals and future co-instructors, engage with hard to deal students, and promote organized learning classroom.

I am committed to learning and growing (learn and grow) as an educator. In fact, I am planning to apply to graduate school next year. I really want to be part of someone’s success and be a component of positive, intentional change to the Y Engineering profession.

Sincerely,

xxx
quick read ko lang and suggesting

September 3, 2022

Dear Dr. Juan Dela Cruz,

Sincerely,

xxx

quick read ko lang and suggesting

Maraming salamat po!

grammar is acceptable to me but i'd like to comment on the letter as a whole, it goes against the rule of "keep it short and simple" and it also mentions almost everything that they no longer need to have you interviewed, kung ako sa iyo just put your strongest asset and pa-bitin na ang the rest, the closing should contain all the ways to contact you kasi bitin sila diba

grammar is acceptable to me but i'd like to comment on the letter as a whole, it goes against the rule of "keep it short and simple" and it also mentions almost everything that they no longer need to have you interviewed, kung ako sa iyo just put your strongest asset and pa-bitin na ang the rest, the closing should contain all the ways to contact you kasi bitin sila diba

Nice! Ibang perspective! Maraming salamat po! Try kong i-edit tapos pa proof read ko po ulit sainyo hehe

September 3, 2022

Dear Dr. Juan Dela Cruz,

I am applying for the College of Engineering Instructor position at ABC University. Over almost X years of my career, I have been working as Y Engineer, handling different roles with different companies. I have identified a large gap between the basic field knowledge that should be a “must known” information for the fresh graduate student to start their career compared to what was taught in school. I aim to prepare a syllabus aligned to the existing industry and teaching standards, focus on teaching based on actual student needs and outcomes, and create a flexible, fun, and effective learning environment for various cultural backgrounds.

I passed my PRC examination way back, 201x. Since then, I have worked in a junior role, consistently improving my skillset, earning trust, and taking on more significant responsibilities. As of now, I am a Y Supervisor overseeing a few teams. These experiences have prepared me to be in charge of sharing valuable knowledge with students. I am confident that I can design practical lessons, deliver the approved curriculum, coordinate with other professionals and future co-instructors, engage with hard-to-deal students, and promote an organized learning classroom.

I am committed to learning and growing as an educator. I am planning to apply to graduate school next year. I want to be part of someone’s success and be a component of positive, intentional change in the Y Engineering profession.

Sincerely,

P.S. DID NOT EVEN READ A SINGLE LIN HERE.. TRY TO USE GRAMMARLY

BASICS in creating application letters salamat sa reminder na to.. no longer an employee freelance nlng at may unting business na ngayon..