What's new

Help Help: my 2 folders in my memory card changed to a file type

Status
Not open for further replies.
14u8ggg.jpg

Before i have 4 folders in my memory card of my cell phone NAME: Images , Video clips , songs and movies then i try to save all my pictures in my memory card to my computer now i connect my memory card in my computer using my card reader to copy all my pictures in my Images folder in my memory card to save all my pictures in my computer but i do some mistake i restart my computer and i forgot to click the SAFELY REMOVE HARDWARE.

after i restart my computer i see some message like this show in my monitor:

Code:
Checking file system on E: The type of the file system is FAT.
One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue.
Windows will now check the disk. Volume Serial Number is 0A34-16CA
Unrecoverable error in folder \Documents\divers. Convert folder to file (Y/N)? Yes Convert lost chains to files (Y/N)? Yes 705036288 bytes in 43 recovered files. Windows has made corrections to the file system.

now after i see that message i do not click anything in my keyboard but after i got that message in my screen my computer automatic go in my desktop now i go to my computer to check all my files in my memory card all my files is still in my memory card but 2 of my folder name: Images and Video clips folder changed to a FILE type when i try to open that 2 folder changed to file type
to check all my pictures and videos if still there inside in the folder the file not open and when i click open this message show in my screen:
(Open with: Choose the program you want to open this file)
i try to choose some program in the list to open my files but the file still not open
and i see one new file in my memory card name BOOTEX.LOG that file is in NOTEPAD format
but before i don't have that bootex.log in my memory card.

another things i save all my pictures in my Images folder i think i have 400 pictures in that folder and 20 videos in my Video clips folder but my 2 folders changed now to a FILE type my images have only 64.0 KB and my Videos clips have only 32.0 KB size.

My question now anyone know why i got this error and how to solve this problem
any suggestion , tips , tutorials or what program can i use to solve my problem
all my pictures and videos i save in my Images and Video clips folder in my memory card is very important to me i hope any one here can help me to recover or back all my pictures and videos inside in my 2 folders changed to a file type

and last if anyone have the same problem with me and know how to fixed this problem
please help me to save all my pictures i save in my Images folder thanks

Attachments

wag na hu kayong mag pakahirap ha ?! ,may antivirus na may file fixer pa lahat ng sinira ni mr.virus kaya niyang ibalik at yung mga tanung kung bkit nawala yung mga files e nakatago lang yun tinago ng virus or worm po .ang gagamitin lng ho niyong Antivirus po ay yung SMADAV gawng indonesiya pero tested kuna yun ayus talga promise

Status
Not open for further replies.