What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Help. Itutuloy ko pa ba o hindi na?

ginagamit ka lang nya daoat pina priority kanya mismo yong may physically na gawa .

may iba nayan or may iba ng ginagawa yan or nililigawan yan mga top 123 na reason

Comment
alam mo, dimo naman kaylangan maki seat-in sa ugali nya. Kasi kung mahal ka nung boy, he will do better. I encountered once. Ika nga, "I'm just giving the favor you were asking" yong tipong ganyan. dimo na kaylangan makipag-areglo kung hindi namn ikaw yong problema. Try to make a way. It's like keeping yourself as a better person. Kesa naman, i-force na maayos kayo kahit ambigat na ng pakiramdam mo.

OR,

Makipag-usap ka sa kanya, if you felt he's not sincere, it's time for you to end things up. Find someone who can accept the real you not the once who sees you because you have something to be taken for granted.

Comment

Popular On This Forum

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Comments
Attachments
Profile posts