What's new

Help i7 4790 build

dbchiong14

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Hi mga boss Anu kaya maganda e build nito mga boss yung pangbudget meal lang..thanks in advance
received_279537217831875.jpeg

Attachments

1. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790
  2. Motherboard: Any motherboard with LGA 1150 socket should work with the i7 4790. Some popular options include the Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H or the ASUS H97M-E/CSM.
  3. RAM: DDR3 RAM is compatible with the i7 4790. You can choose from 8GB, 16GB or 32GB depending on your needs. A popular option is Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz.
  4. Storage: You'll need a storage drive to install your operating system and store your files. A solid-state drive (SSD) is recommended for faster boot times and application loading. A popular option is the Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD.
  5. Graphics Card: If you plan on gaming or running graphics-intensive applications, you'll need a dedicated graphics card. Some popular options include the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or the AMD Radeon RX 570.
  6. Power Supply Unit (PSU): You'll need a power supply unit to power all your components. A 500W PSU should be sufficient for this build. Some popular options include the EVGA 500 W1 or the Corsair CX500M.
  7. Case: You'll need a case to house all your components. There are many options available, but make sure the case is compatible with the motherboard form factor (ATX, Micro-ATX, etc.) and has enough space for your components. Some popular options include the Fractal Design Meshify C or the NZXT H510.
Optional components:

• CPU Cooler: The i7 4790 comes with a stock cooler, but you may want to invest in an aftermarket cooler for better cooling performance and lower noise levels. Some popular options include the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO or the Noctua NH-D15.
  • Additional Storage: If you need more storage space, you can add a hard disk drive (HDD) in addition to your SSD. Some popular options include the Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD.
  • Additional Fans: Depending on your case and cooling needs, you may want to add additional case fans for better airflow. Some popular options include the Corsair AF120 or the Noctua NF-A12x25.

Hehe medyu luma na nga boss noh..hehe baka pwede pa kasi hehe
Goods pa yan. Maganda na yung suggestion sa taas. 👌

Malupit yang processor na yan pramis. Kapantay pa halos ng ryzen 5 3600 yan. Partida DDR3 lang yan. Yan ang hindi alam ng ibang naka ryzen kasi hindi sila nagkaroon ng ganitong mga Haswell. Lalo na yung 4790K niyan na devil's canyon.

Though nag upgrade na ako sa 12th Gen for video editing solely.

since you have the board at processor

add mo to

RAM - 8x8 gb ram 1866mhz ddr3 (since 1866mhz lang maximum nyan pag hindi overclock kase ddr3)
GPU - gtx 1060 or rx570 (for maximum performance na hindi botteneck sa processor mo)
PSU - tru rated psu atleast 500 watts +80 bronze ( recommended seasonic brand)
CASING - casing na may magandalang airflow
STORAGE - ssd sata gigabyte or samsung evo (depende na sayo ano preference mo at anong capacity)

can still play ultra settings sa mga games like , pubg,dota2,valorant,nba @ 144hz monitor 1920x1080