What's new

HELP! DITO sim di makatawag gamit iphone.

VoLTE

My phone is VoLTE ready but I can't enable it using DITO sim, why?

Good to hear that your phone is VoLTe ready, as this gives more chances the phone may be able to get the call features working although there's no guarantee that it will.

If your phone is not listed in the compatible devices to DITO, the VoLTE might not be enabled in your phone, but there are chances that we might be able to d so by doing these steps.

Please keep in mind, this is DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK
if you are then here are the steps:

1. Make sure your phone is up-to-date by checking phone settings> system update,

• if an update is available, please update before going to step 2
  • if no updates available proceed to step 2

2. Check your phone settings Settings > SIM Settings > Mobile Network > VoLTE/4G or HD calling option

• if the option is avaible, just toggle to enable
  • if not then will proceed to step 3

3. Inforce force VoLTE/4G or HD calling on your device this should be done thru your phone dialler, ** for DUAL SIM - make sure DITO sim is on SIM 1 ** see code below

*Note: codes may work or may not work depending on your phone Make and Model

CODES:
##88583##
##3646633##
*##4636##
##3646##
*##3646633##
#
#869434##
#
#86583##

• if a pop up is available check if it confirms VoLTe has been enabled
  • if a pop up shows option under phone information
double check if VoLTE provisioned can be toogle
if it can be toggled , just toggle to the right to enable it
if not, meaning VoLTe is not provisioning to the DITO network

4. Once VoLTE was successfully enabled you will be able to see VoLTE/4G or HD calling icon on top, it should be shown next to or beside the network status bar,
* if not showing the icon for VoLTE/4G or HD calling
go back to Settings > SIM Settings > Mobile Network > APN (Access Point Settings) check if IMS and XCAP APN is available
if not then add the IMS

IMS is an APN setting for VoLTe

NAME: IMS
APN: ims
MCC: 515
MNC: 66
APN Type: ims
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6 or IPv4 or IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6 or IPv4 or IPv6
Bearer: HSPA, EVDO_B, eHRPD, LTE, HSPAP, GSM, TD_SCMDA, IWLAN, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, IS95A, IS95B, 1xRTT, EVDO_0, EVDO_A, HSDPA, HSUPA

xcap
NAME: XCAP
APN: xcap
MNC: 515
MCC: 66
APN Type: xcap
APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6 or IPv4 or IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6 or IPv4 or IPv6

the icon for VoLTE/4G or HD calling should be showing on your phone signal status indicator

IF ALL THESE STEPS ARE NOT HELPING OUT OR NOT WORKING
FOR PHONE WHICH IS NOT ON THE LIST THIS IS CAUSED BY YOUR DEVICE ITSELF
MAIN REASON IS THE VOLTE PROVISIONING FAILS AND OPTION IS DISABLED

FOR DITO COMPATIBLE PHONE NEEDS TO CONTACT DITO CS FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE

-----------------------------------------

What is VoLTE? CALLS ISSUE

What is VoLTE?

VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is the next generation of voice service for your phone.
VoLTE stands for voice over LTE and it's more or less exactly what it says on the tin. It's voice calls over a 4G LTE network, rather than the 2G or 3G connections that are usually used.
VoLTE provides superior voice quality and allows you to browse the Internet and use data-driven apps while on a call.

Can I use DITO sim on phone even if I don't have a VoLTE enabled compatible phone?

The DITO SIM card only works with select DITO compatible VoLTE mobile phones as DITO uses next-generation technology. In order to fully maximize the DITO experience, we recommend using only compatible mobile phones.

Can I still my phone even if it's not listed on DITO compatible phones?
YES, as long as your phone is openline/factory unlocked/code unlocked it should work with DITO network. Things to consider, make sure that the phone is LTE ready as DITO network only uses LTE and VoLTE in it's current operational state. For LTE only devices without VoLTe or VoLTE disable this will allow the device access to internet.