What's new

HELP DEADLINE NA BUKAS

noski18

Enthusiast
Reaction
CSS , HTML KAHIT WALANG FUNCTION PATULONG NAMAN PO DEADLINE NA BUKAS

344534656_754020199705958_1502712053387499872_n.jpg

Attachments

Sure, I'd be happy to help! Can you please provide more specific information on what you need help with in CSS and HTML? Do you have a particular project or task in mind that you need assistance with?

Alright, let me give you some basic information about CSS and HTML to get started.

HTML, or HyperText Markup Language, is a markup language used to create content for the web. It is the standard markup language for creating web pages and other types of content that can be displayed in a web browser.

CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets, is a style sheet language used for describing the look and formatting of a document written in HTML or XML. With CSS, you can control the layout, colors, fonts, and other visual aspects of a web page.

To get started with HTML and CSS, you will need to create a new HTML file using a text editor like Notepad or Sublime Text. In this file, you can write the HTML code that defines the structure and content of your web page.

Here's a simple HTML code template that you can use to get started:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<title>My Web Page</title>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">
</head>
<body>
	<h1>Welcome to my web page!</h1>
	<p>This is some sample text.</p>
</body>
</html>

In this code, we have defined a basic HTML structure that includes a page title, a link to an external CSS file, and a header and paragraph element that contain some sample text.

To apply styles to our HTML elements, we can create a CSS file called "style.css" and link to it in our HTML code using the <link> tag. In the CSS file, we can use selectors to target specific HTML elements and apply styles to them.

Here's an example of how to use CSS to style the header and paragraph element in our HTML code:

Code:
h1 {
	color: blue;
	font-size: 24px;
}

p {
	color: red;
	font-size: 16px;
}

In this code, we have used the h1 and p selectors to target the header and paragraph element, respectively. We have then applied styles to these elements, including a specific color and font size.

I hope this information helps to get you started with CSS and HTML! Let me know if you have any specific questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.