What's new

Help Help chegg account huhuhuhu really need heeeelp

SakuraX

Honorary Poster
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

baka po pwedeng makibukas neto? huhuhuhu maraming maraming salamat poo

Please Note: I have answered the first Question, according to Chegg Answering Guidelines. Please Re-Post for receiving answers on the other questions.

Q1.
Answer)
Yes, the threat of broadcast storms is still present also given the modern switching technology. This is because the broadcast storm is the result of the traffic of the accumulation of broadcast and multicast on the computer networks and thus huge amounts of this traffic lead to the broadcast storms. The broadcast storms thus consume many resources of the network which makes the network unable to transfer the normal network traffic.

Broadcast storms generally occur because of the reason for using switches instead of the routers, and the best practice to keep in control and handle the broadcast storm will be to keep the switching in the network minimum as possible. During broadcast storms, one or many switches will have the high or maximum CPU utilization and thus clients face 100% packet loss in most cases.

Please Hit Like if you appreciate my answer. For further doubts on the question or answer please drop a comment, I'll be happy to help. Thanks for posting.

[XX='kanekisthetic, c: 850145, m: 1397669'][/XX]
media_7a6_7a66d364-b9b3-4bf6-aa31-e17daaba5aa2_phpcoFkCo.png

Attachments

[XX='PHC-Tenten, c: 938032, m: 311470'][/XX] huhuhu maraming maraming salamat po talaga sir <3