What's new

Help!! Anong gagawin ko dito

Keijikun

Grasshopper
Established
Earlier, when I opened my laptop and typed in my PIN, it always said "your credentials could not be verified". I was advised to restart my laptop to see if it would fix the problem, but even after several restarts, the PIN still wouldn't work. I know the PIN is correct. I searched and watched some tutorials on YøùTùbé about login problems during laptop startup, but I didn't find any that mentioned "your credentials could not be verified". So, I'm thinking of resetting the laptop, but it requires a PASSWORD that my mother forgot, and it's been a long time since she set it up. Please help me with a solution on how to reset my laptop or maybe fix this. :(

IMG_20230403_135754.jpg IMG_20230403_135740.jpg

Attachments

One of the easiest ways to reset your PC without a password is by issuing the Restart command while pressing the SHIFT key. This allows us to invoke the same Reset operation as from the Windows Repair menu. On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot: Reset your PC or see advanced options. Choose Reset this PC - Try this.

Or you can go to BIOS to reset

I will try this. Thank you.

One of the easiest ways to reset your PC without a password is by issuing the Restart command while pressing the SHIFT key. This allows us to invoke the same Reset operation as from the Windows Repair menu. On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot: Reset your PC or see advanced options. Choose Reset this PC - Try this.

it's not working

Attachments

Last edited: