What's new

Help - A ban has been issued on your IP address.

Kaiztakaw

Eternal Poster
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: The IP address range you are using has been abused by spammers. To repeal the ban a written confirmation by the registered IP range owner is needed, asserting that all machines have been cleaned of malware and its users educated in manners and security.

A ban has been issued on your IP address. ----- this is from FileZilla,

My YøùTùbé channel was permanently removed just a few weeks ago, and kagabi sinubukan kong mag-create ng account as Instagram in which ban rin daw and IP ko... today I open my PC and went to start-ups and found a FileZilla application an hindi ko maremember na dinownload ko.. i opened it and may x sa icon yet running, I searched sa google and found na its a file transfer tool.. i was alarm and disabled this software and closed all process, I was reluctant to delete it and was planning to look for a way to see kung paano ito an pasok sa system ko... i search my google history yet wala along ibang dinownload sa day of creation ng app, except for few modules sa python since nag-aaral ako ng coding and still a beginner. I decided to delete it anyways since pag NASA system ko pa ito baka makacause pa ng additional harm. From here any suggestions po kung ano gagawin ko? I am already planning of changing my passwords and pano ko maitatanggal and banned na ito sa IP ko.... I am planning of contacting my ISP pra palitan and IP ko.... Is this enough po? pa help naman po.

Last edited:
dapat chineck mo. muna ung logs ng filezilla kung my history ng uploads at logins usually un filezilla pang upload yan sa remote server mo kung kung wala kang file manager sa web server.

regarding naman sa IP Ban. baka may nka installed ka na vpn or dns changer or similar apps na maghihide ng REal IP mo. check mo muna kung real ip yan. if real ip address mo contact mo muna isp at sabihin mo un sitwasyon mo.

If you know your thing why risk in using python in your personal pc? pwede ka nman mag virtual machine? if that software has an ability to hide dpat delete mo na pati reg keys nyan sa device mo.baka may malware na yang device mo or may man in the middle na everytime you make or change ay magppop out yang message na yan. Force remove all source of that software.

Back