What's new

Closed Hello guys, just sharing the disturbing news I saw today about this game thing called ‘Momo Challenge’ which makes children commit self-harm to the ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

zypher23

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello guys, just sharing the disturbing news I saw today about this game thing called ‘Momo Challenge’ which makes children commit self-harm to the extent of taking their own lives. Marami nang related articles na naglabasan today at may mga nabiktima na rin daw na mga bata dito sa Pinas.

Have you seen this online lately? What are your thoughts?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

okay asan na yang apk na yan para masubukan natin si momo...whatsup lang pala kaso di ko makuha number nya...

Last edited:
Hello guys, just sharing the disturbing news I saw today about this game thing called ‘Momo Challenge’ which makes children commit self-harm to the extent of taking their own lives. Marami nang related articles na naglabasan today at may mga nabiktima na rin daw na mga bata dito sa Pinas.

Have you seen this online lately? What are your thoughts?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

parehas pa po kayo ng post ni wokeAFlykdiz

Hello zypher23 salamat sa pagshare ng thread na sinulat ko.
Salamat din po sa pag-pansin PHC - NOLIFE

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back