What's new

Heaven and hell doesn't make any sense to exist

Phc sisnduw

Honorary Poster
Reaction
According sa ibat-ibang religions. Itong mundo naten ay isang test. Kung test ang buhay naten pinag tritripan lang tayo ng Creator. All of us are different, brought up in different environments, households etc. If you are born into a religion you will most likely die believing in the same religion. Kahit saan tingan impossible talaga mag exist ang heaven at hell. Siguro kailangan mo muna maging perfect para mapunta sa heaven. At sa hell naman wala namang tao deserve ma sunod ng eternity.

Deterrent yan para mapigilan ang paglabis ng kasamaan ng tao, tinuturo lang sa tao na kung susunod ka may gantimpala kang matatamo at kung susuway ka naman may kaparusahan

Sadyang malalim ito TS. It requires more research but in essence, seeking siya kasi it will not require you to open regular books to know the truth, the only book is the bible to get to reach your answer.

as long as we cannot perform a verification process dun sa ideas of heaven and hell mananatili talaga silang ideas only

The theological idea of Heaven and Hell is tighly connected to the ancient idea of Order and Chaos. Heaven is the ideal order where creation is manifested while Hell is the ideal chaos where destruction is manifested. I don't want to go deep but that is the idea. I believe, and I think it's true, that you can experience a bit of heaven when you are sorrounded by your family, loved ones, and friends, whom you truly love and care, who genuinely love and care for you. On the other hand, it's not that difficult to experience hell. Some experienced it in a daily basis. During the peak of pandemic, any person with some sense would recognized it as the hellish moments of their lives when people close to them are dying one after another. What I am saying is that there is no need for mankind to be perfect (or death even) to experience either one. There is a bit of truth when religion claimed that you could go to heaven when you do good and every person is encouraged to do specifically that because the alternative is the place where no sane person would want to. It's not surprising if it doesn't make sense or even exist to you or anyone who embraces the secular worldview since the concept is outside the material/natural domain. As matter and physical reality is best explained by Science and Physics, Heaven and Hell is a metaphysical reality best explained by Theology and Philosophy.

ancient idea of Order and Chaos
order and chaos are not ideas, they are the names of situations, that means we actually see the situations and we just name them as order and chaos

heaven and hell are ideas because we don't actually see those places, we just invented them places in our minds

order and chaos are not ideas, they are the names of situations, that means we actually see the situations and we just name them as order and chaos

heaven and hell are ideas because we don't actually see those places, we just invented them places in our minds

If order and chaos are just situations for you, well so be it. It is not my problem anyway if you're unable to perceive the meaning of what I am talking about. I am just saying that if you view the world in the lens of either the secularist or materialist, then you obviously will fail to understand what Heaven and Hell really mean. It is analogous to a situation where you're trying to explain calculus to a person who doesn't know how to count or doesn't even know what a number is. Have you heard of the saying "just because you don't believe in something, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist"?

Have you heard of the saying "just because you don't believe in something, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist"?
we don't believe in order and chaos, we use them to name situations, they are not something to believe, they are names that we can use to call a situation

we don't believe in order and chaos, we use them to name situations, they are not something to believe, they are names that we can use to call a situation

It's a bit a sad that you're missing all the points I'm trying to make. I am in no place to assume you are stupid, but it's just too much for me to engage with you. The thing is that I can relate to how you think since I was like that in the past, but you have no clue whatsoever about my thoughts. It seems to me that the real problem here is not the person's stand on religious ideas or beliefs but it is when you engage to people who sheltered their thoughts in their own echochamber.