What's new

Help HEATING ISSUE NG LAPTOP

Lancethegreat23

Eternal Poster
Established
is this normal temp guys? im playing mir4 1 client and i set my battery into 80% of charging only. my cpu temperature reach 80 celcius or higher whenever i play mir4 while its charging
1678631510292.png

Attachments

No, a temperature of 80 Celsius or higher is not normal for a laptop while playing a game, especially when it's charging. This high temperature may cause damage to your laptop's internal components and can also affect its overall performance.

Here are some tips to help you reduce your laptop's temperature while playing games:

1. Use a laptop cooling pad: A cooling pad can help to reduce the temperature of your laptop by providing additional airflow to the bottom of the laptop.

2. Close unnecessary applications: Close any unnecessary applications running in the background. This can help to reduce the workload on your laptop's CPU.

3. Lower graphics settings: Lowering the graphics settings in the game can reduce the workload on your laptop's GPU, which can help to reduce the temperature.

4. Clean the laptop's vents: Dust and debris can accumulate in the vents of your laptop, reducing airflow and increasing the temperature. Use a can of compressed air to clean the vents.

5. Use high-performance power settings: Use the high-performance power settings in your laptop's power options to ensure that your laptop is running at its maximum performance.

If the problem persists, you may need to seek professional help to diagnose and fix the issue.

Back