What's new

Crypto Hanwha, South32, OKB, and OptionsIon investment platforms. (For risk takers only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Update: OptionsIon, South32 are still under observations from other investors. May mga cases kase na hindi makapag cashout, hopefully it will still go through.
As for Hanwha, it is still good pa naman.

Will make a new thread for other platforms. And possibly share the game I’m playing (Play to earn game)

Anyway, look forward to the next thread. Lowkey hoping for my widthraw to come through due to my huge investments from each platform.

Good morning PHC, as of now napapansin ko sa mga established platforms is puro “locked-in” investments na ginagawa nila, or to explain it, you need to invest first on their entry-tier products to obtain the VIP status, depending on their rules kung magkano ang investment to obtain the said VIP.

For example in Hanwha, you need to invest at least 300php to obtain the “VIP1” tier.

These entry level investments are “locked-in” meaning you need to wait until the end of cycle days for the income to reflect into your balance.

What are the benefits of these VIP stats?
- With obtaining VIP status, you can now invest in their products that only has a shorter income cycle meaning you can receive the income after the cycle day’s indicated on the product that you invested in.
—-

Anyway, since longterm investment platforms na ngayon ang nagiging trend, mas marami narin yung mga tumatagal na platforms, kaya usually yung mga nauuna sa pag enter sa platform ang nakakarami. And since marami na ang mga platforms like Hanwha ang nagsilabasan, I’ll enlist some of my recommended platforms that are still paying and has good product investment and incomes.

By the way, I see each “entry” level products as ticket, kumbaga binili ko yung entry products just to obtain the “VIP1” status nothing else. I’m not waiting for 45 days or more until I receive my income, I need the VIP status so that I can invest in their products which has shorter day cycle para bumalik agad investment ko.

1. H A N W H A
For Hanwha, its basically what I explained above, I started investing on the “Stable” worth 300 to get the VIP1
After that, I immediately invested in the welfare products worth 200 to get the 300 peso income the next day.
And after many days of waiting, their activity products have been producing VIP1 eligible products which has at least 3-16 income day cycle (depending on what type of product)

I have invested multiple times in the Activity that it results for me getting the VIP3 status.

Now their activity products are still open and it has some good products naman kahit papaano and open din sila for VIP1 Members.

To check Hanwha or register at Hanwha: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. S O U T H 32
As for south32, there isn’t much to say about this platform other than it is just like Hanwha, but unlike Hanwha, south32 has a much higher income rate and much shorter income cycle. So first I invested on their entry products costing 418 php. (again, this is locked-in)
So once I got the VIP1 Status, I invested in their second tier or the “Intermediate” products worth 210 peso which will give me an income worth 315 peso the next day (1day).
And after that, I invested on the “Advanced product” worth 1,670 peso, and has an income amount of 5010 peso for just 4 days.

I have wí†hdráwn all of the mentioned products and is now currently at VIP2.
Unlike Hanwha, sure south32’s entry level investment price for VIP1 is 100 peso higher than Hanwha’s 300 investment, but their Intermediate and Advanced has much higher income and shorter Daily cycle which is good for investors like me to receive my income ASAP.

Anyway, to check or register at South32: (Will remove it for now)
—-

3. O P T I O N S I ON
or Option Ion tech.
Now this is what I call the “real deal”
The previous mentioned platforms are great, but the only thing that really make this platform stood out is their customer support.

You see, optionsIon has Fb groupchats or group page, which is why it is much easier for me to track their activities and updates for further observations about the platform’s status. Their founder is also a Filipino and has been promoting the platform to be running through their own money from Forex trading.
OptionsIon also has DTI permit and has a great payout system.

Their products does not need any VIP status whatsoever, its just basically investing depending on the amount you have, and a certain percentage from your investment will be generated after 24hours straight to your balance.

I’m currently at the income percentage of 20.5% each day.

If you invest at an amount of 300 or up to 30k, the income percentage is 20% per day.
Do the math, I’m sure you can.

Anyway, to check or register at OptionsIon: (will remove it for now)

These are some of the longterm investments that I can recommend for now.

As for the other longterm platforms such as
bitWorldeth, DFA, Octopus., and other, yeah sure they are still generating income, but basically they’re just following what Hanwha and South32’s vip system is offering.

OKB is also good, but may too confusing for some.
-

Note: Please be aware that these platforms are still risky. If you are not aware of such platforms, I highly suggest for you to step back and just avoid these kinds of investment. Keep that money in your pocket and don’t let greed get a hold of you. And for those investors as well, don’t be greedy.

CHOW! (I also do trading in crypto so eto lang muna sshare ko)
(photos below are screenshots of
Hanwha’s activity products, South32 Advanced Products, and OptionsIon investment plans)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
BOSS ginamit ko yng link mo nag deposit ako 3500 sa options
I don’t usually promote to invest that much of a money (can be seen from my previous threads)

But, glad you have picked optionsIon as your platform. You can message me if you need their details such as fb group or tg channels. Invest wisely my guy’

hingi lang po ako advice ts nag invest ako sa south ng 300 and will end sa may 21 hintayin ko ba makuha muna yun or okay lang na mag invest ulit nung bago nilang offer na 15 days? thank you po

hingi lang po ako advice ts nag invest ako sa south ng 300 and will end sa may 21 hintayin ko ba makuha muna yun or okay lang na mag invest ulit nung bago nilang offer na 15 days? thank you po
Hmm what I can say for now is its up to you. Done na kase ako sa investments ko from South, and kay Hanwha na ako nag focus at Options. Check their Gc muna ano update ng platform. If it just so happens na goods parin naman then that’s your choice to make.

Btw, bruvs if you’re wondering which from the three I would pick to be the best to invest at, I’d say Options and Hanwha.

Last edited:
Hmm what I can say for now is its up to you. Done na kase ako sa investments ko from South, and kay Hanwha na ako nag focus at Options. Check their Gc muna ano update ng platform. If it just so happens na goods parin naman then that’s your choice to make.

Btw, bruvs if you’re wondering which from the three I would pick to be the best to invest at, I’d say Options and Hanwha.
noted po i invested in options and hanwha na din and naka wí†hdráw na din ako sa hanwha yung 1 day cycle and labor day na offer ty for the advice ts pag isipan ko nalang kuna hahaha abang nalang din ako sa mga updates mo sir

Update: I opened my south32 and since may investments pala ako sa advanced nila, I was shocked na may nagenerate parin ako na income.

The wí†hdráw was successful, so I can say na South32 is still goods parin talaga.

noted po i invested in options and hanwha na din and naka wí†hdráw na din ako sa hanwha yung 1 day cycle and labor day na offer ty for the advice ts pag isipan ko nalang kuna hahaha abang nalang din ako sa mga updates mo sir
Good to hear, same din pala tayo na nag invest din sa Labor day, nag invest ako maybe 3 products that time and all were smooth naman. Goodluck sa investments mo my guy, invest wisely and always do calculated risk, mas mainam na alam mo kung may laban yung investment mo.

Last edited:
Yung niregistred ko na number dun ba mapupunta yung wí†hdráw ko lods or pwede ko maiba yung number?
Oh, about that, well you can add your gcash number. Depends eh, what platform are you using ba? For Hanwha and South32 you can just input your gcash details at “Bind bank account” always remember your wí†hdráw password din! You need to input that kapag mag wwí†hdráw kana.

But as for optionsIon, you don’t need to bind, just click payout and then input the amount of money to wí†hdráw, and then you need to input the number of your gcash and name from the gcash account. Hope this helps!

Yung sa options wala kasi nakalagay e
Wait, I’ll dm you.

Oh, about that, well you can add your gcash number. Depends eh, what platform are you using ba? For Hanwha and South32 you can just input your gcash details at “Bind bank account” always remember your wí†hdráw password din! You need to input that kapag mag wwí†hdráw kana.

But as for optionsIon, you don’t need to bind, just click payout and then input the amount of money to wí†hdráw, and then you need to input the number of your gcash and name from the gcash account. Hope this helps!

Wait, I’ll dm you.
Oksi lods yung naregister ko kasi na number sa options iba e

Update: The mentioned platforms are still good for cashouts.
Also, Hanwha has updated their activity products but only added one product for VIP3 members only.

Vip1 members can still invest in some of the products found at The Activity section.
—————

Update: There’s a new platform that had been published today.

Haven’t received any wí†hdráwal because obviously it just started today.

The Minimum deposit is 300
Minimum Widthraw: 100
No fees

This is not lock in so everyday ang income.

You can check it out nalang, here it is:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I just started investing today since kakastart lang, but I highly advise to check the products first.

Anyway, ayun lang. its been a while since may platform ulit na hindi locked-in so I had to share it nalang.

Last edited:
Update: The mentioned platforms are still good for cashouts.
Also, Hanwha has updated their activity products but only added one product for VIP3 members only.

Vip1 members can still invest in some of the products found at The Activity section.
—————

Update: There’s a new platform that had been published today.

Haven’t received any wí†hdráwal because obviously it just started today.

The Minimum deposit is 300
Minimum Widthraw: 100
No fees

This is not lock in so everyday ang income.

You can check it out nalang, here it is:

I just started investing today since kakastart lang, but I highly advise to check the products first.

Anyway, ayun lang. its been a while since may platform ulit na hindi locked-in so I had to share it nalang.
haha wala bang cashback dyan haha gamit ko code mo hahaha

haha wala bang cashback dyan haha gamit ko code mo hahaha
Bruv I don’t do cashbacks sorry. Maybe sa TG gawain nila yun, but mostly they ended up won’t sending din.

Update: Hanwha is still paying

South32: Still paying, but in my case it takes up to 3-4 hours until I received my wí†hdráw.

OptionsIon: still waiting for my pending wí†hdráw. Also, the admin will change the wí†hdráw time to now 9am to 10pm only with 3x wí†hdráw per day. The reason for this is because of the huge increase of wí†hdráw per da, it causes the payout process to delay. Kakaonti lang kase team ng options to such processes.

Update na rin from me: Guys, I have seen na some of you here are maybe silent readers and are investing on the platforms. I highly recommend everyone to please remember that the risks are high in these investments, and you should be wise enough for it. Don’t be greedy, start kayo sa simple and small investments, hindi yung isang bigayan kayo. We don’t know when these platforms will eventually fled so there’s that.

Anyway, invest wisely my guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back