What's new

Tutorial H̼̙un̫t̻i̗̩n̹̲̝g ͉̟͉su̱b͉͚̤do͔̤̱m͙a͎̪̜ḭ̥̦ns ͙̝us͔i̖n͓g̪ ̱ṱ͚ermu̮͕̲x͕̯

Nepyoo

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
UPDATE: You can do this WITHOUT rooting your phone.

About Sublist3r:
  • Sublist3r is a python tool designed to enumerate subdomains of websites using OSINT. It helps penetration testers and bug hunters collect and gather subdomains for the domain they are targeting. Sublist3r enumerates subdomains using many search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu, and Ask. Sublist3r also enumerates subdomains using Netcraft, Virustotal, ThreatCrowd, DNSdumpster, and ReverseDNS.
Requirements:
  • Termux
  • Internet Connection
  • Android 5.0 above
Note: This tutorial is NOT recommended to people who aren't familiar with Linux environment. (ffs I don't want people in my comments saying they can't properly follow the instruction)

First Step
  • Run Termux and let it install bootstrap packages
  • After that, run command
    Code:
    pkg install python
    u0h9RcEs_o.png
  • You'll see the message above "Do you want to continue? [Y/n]", just type "y" and enter and wait for the "Successfully installed..." message
Second Step
  • Run command below
    Code:
    pkg install git
  • As for the confirmation, do the same from First Step and wait for successful installation
Third Step
  • Run command below
    Code:
    git clone https://github.com/aboul3la/Sublist3r.git && cd Sublist3r
    GjUINynL_o.png
  • Wait for the screen to appear above.
Fourth Step
  • Install the required components for Sublist3r by running this command
    Code:
    pip install -r requirements.txt
    and wait for the screen below: wXIFXNfm_o.png
Fifth Step
  • To confirm if you did all of the instructions above correctly, test the script by running this command
    Code:
    python sublist3r.py -h
    Tj8hwdSw_o.png
  • If you see the screen above, congratulations! You have succesfully installed Sublist3r!
Sixth Step:
See it in action:
  • For Example, I'll be running Sublist3r to look for subdomains from this site: glôbedv.cóm (but you can do this with any domain without putting www. in the beginning)SGJPhMIj_o.png 1x0nqs0g_o.png
ADDED: Instructions in how to run Sublist3r on a VPS (Credits to 0123456 )

Thanks sa share ts... Add ko lang ts, sa gumagamit ng vps nila using debian & ubuntu os.

~# sudo apt-get -y update

~# sudo apt-get install python -y

~# sudo apt-get -y install python-dev build-essential

~# sudo apt-get install python-pip

~# apt install git -y

Then, follow niyo na THIRD STEP to last sa thread ni ts.

608791_Screenshot_20181113-082353.png

Credits to Ahmed Aboul-Ela and his You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ps. To run Sublist3r next time, be sure to navigate to it's directory first by running "cd Sublist3r" (this is case-sensitive) before doing Step Six. :)

Cheers and Good Luck!
Happy hunting!

Attachments

Last edited:
paano yun sir. kapag successful na po ang installation .
pero yung cd Sublist3r noong ininput ko. no such file or directory?

At ts bakit iba yung code or command na gamit mo sa pag search ng subdomains merong -v yung sayo.
iba yung results ng akin sayo. dahil ba yun sa code. kasi yung green domains lang lumabas sakin wala yung sa taas na puti.Screenshot_2018-11-07-23-44-34.png

Attachments