What's new

Tools :::h-a-c-k facebook to view private profile picture:::

Grayman

Forum Veteran
Reaction
häçk the Facebook To View Private profile Pictures, oh yeah!
facebook-security.jpg

Una turo ko lang ung mga dapat gawin hahaha:) picture häçk sa facebook ng kaibigan mo. and i hope use it with concern. Your own conscience i mean.

update.jpg

This häçk will add a link above such photos with a link saying “See this Photo in its Album”. Clicking this link will reload the photo, but you’ll be viewing it inside the album that you couldn’t view without this häçk.
When you are viewing photos in an album the Greasmonkey script will add an option "Back to the album" This will remove the photo from the page and load a thumbnail gallery of all photos in the album

Requirements:

1.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Procedure:

1.download mo ito> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. at i-restart ang firefox
2.Install this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

a4.jpg

3.Click install and restart firefox and you are done.

Hope you liked this article! If you have any problem with this häçk feel free to comment. Till then häçk The Heck...!!

ok ba?

===============================================================

A friendly reminder:

Mga ka-ph, I'm just providing some useful information i.e links, tools, website, pictures, videos, etc. And also I'm not gonna give you some specific tutorials. Ang Maibibigay ko LNG is mga Hint o tawagin nating 1st step, the rest is up to you.

Thank's po sa mga nag-fo2llow at nag-lilikes, mostly sa nagpapasalamat:)

================================================================

Attachments

Sir kapag okey na ung mga requirements anu na sunod.,i mean pano siya gawin!

Thanks for info apreciate!

Last edited:
Install mo ung mga requirements na yun and punta ka, target na profile yun na.

Sundin mo na lang yun instruction sa thread tax open ur fb>tapos ung target na profile mo un na.

Interesting. Boss yung link ng script mo nag Site cant be reached. Paki Update nman. Thanks :D

Back