What's new

Tutorial Guidelines in creating a "help me!" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodericus

Addict
Reaction
Ok, sasabihin nyo na bago ako dito, so? May experience naman ako sa iOS devices. At masasabi ko lang na nakakairita ang mga "Help me!" threads ngayon na nakikita ko, follow this thread, and help us to help you.

1.) Before posting a "Help Me" thread, please do a Google search or a search around the forums. This way, you can help with the cleanliness and orderliness of the site.

2.) Try to fix the problem by yourself first. Recall, "What have I done before this? Should I undo it?", if all else fails, post a thread here.

3.) Provide more information about your problem and/or your iDevice. Good information would be:

*What iOS version?
*What iDevice do you use?
*Jailbroken?
*Screenshots or pictures of the incident.

So it should look like this:

Hi guys!

Need help po sa (iDevice, iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc..)! Firmware version po ay (iOS 6, iOS 7.1.2, iOS 8), at ako po ay (jailbroken/hindi jailbroken). Ganito po ang nanyari (explain the problem)

Pictures:

[SOME PICTURES HERE]

Please help! Thank you!

Pag na fill out na po:

Hi guys!

Need help po sa iPod 4th gen! Firmware version po ay iOS 6.1.3, at ako po ay jailbroken w/ P0sixspwn. Ganito po ang nanyari naka-delete po ako ng launchdaemon na "com.apple.lockdown.plist". Stuck na po sya sa bootlogo!

Pictures:

stuck-on-apple-logo.jpg

Please help! Thank you!

It is not required to follow, but is a suggestion to help make the website cleaner, tidier and more pleasing to the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back