What's new

Closed [guide]how to get free steam game keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

klvn02

Addict
Reaction
Hello! This is a guide on how you can get free legit Steam Game Keys that you can add and activate on your Steam account.
Note:
*There is no referral thing in this process. I just want to share this so that you can expand your steam game library.

Step 1: Go and visit the following websites:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Other:

Note:
These websites are legit and tested by yours truly. So feel safe to access and login. (If feeling mo phishing website ang mga yan, then you can simply click the 'X' button sa upper right side ng browser mo).

Step 2: Create account, login and/or connect and link your Steam Account.

Step 3: Check for the current available Giveaways on the site.

*Check the main page to view the on-going giveaways. You can easily find them as shown on the pictures below.
b5xRyLf.jpg

Step 4: Select a giveaway that you like to avail.

Usually, before you can get the actual STEAM GAME KEY you have to do and finish various TASK, which are just simple and can be easily done with few clicking.

Some of the task includes:
• Joining a group in Steam.
• Viewing a game in Steam.
• Visiting a particular website.
• Visiting channels on YøùTùbé, Twitch, #forbidden# etc.
• Liking and following some pages on Facebook or Twittter.
• Subscribing to email newsletters.

Note:
You can just unfollow, leaved, unliked, unsubcribed after getting the codes so don't hesitate to do so.
No cash or money will be involved in finishing these task.

*Below are some pictures of TASK that you have to do before you can get the KEYS.
NeikNvP.jpg

Step 5: Get your fresh STEAM GAME KEY after finishing each task. Congrats!

Note:
It is required that you finish each task. So make sure that you've done it all.
Also, don't forget to enter the correct Captcha.

*STEAM GAME KEYS are shown after the site verified that you've finished the tasks.
nrzsGws.jpg

That's it, you now have a legit STEAM GAME KEY that you can activate and add to your Steam game library.

Note:
• Most of the games that are available for giveaways are INDIE games which are created by smaller game developers/companies.
• Don't expect to get AAA games like Dark Souls, Battlefield, CoD, etc. in these giveaways.
• Always check the sites for updates on new giveaways.
• Some of the giveaways are available for limited time only. So make sure to get them as soon you can.

You can visit my steam profile here:
I currently have 37 games on my steam library and it's still growing.

This is my first thread in here. So feedback nalang if hindi clear ang mga instructions or may questions.

I will also be posting my spare Steam Keys here, so kindly liked or watched the thread to be updated.
Bonus:
Game: Sleeping Valley
Key: 7FC4Z-RXPJW-B9TM3

Attachments

Thankie, Battlefield sana tsk tagal maka ***** ng account mga ka groupo, anyway any recommendation na FPS PvP?

Status
Not open for further replies.