What's new

G·TM GTM Noload (experimental) [Open4all] <SocksHTTP>

PHCs Echelon

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

Since obligasyon ng Globe team sirain ang opportunity ng mga no load user ang mga pinagbabawal na technique.

Kumilos din tayo dahil obligasyon din natin magtipid sa pera😂
giphy.gif

WORKING SA AREA KO CAVITE w/ (PROOF)
Screenshot_20210124-002809.png
nakiki-konek lang ako sa phone ng tatay ko, malamang— is-share ko ba to kung may load/promo yung TATAY KO!!!??

follow these easy steps:

*1st: follow this guide: https://phcorner.net/threads/tips-tricks-for-gtmnoload.1015824/
kudos to mylove
Cupcake_13 <3 charot lang
*2nd: download this (sks)config: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [pwede edit]
ps*you can use your own config that support working payload for noload [(bughost)] (provided below)
*3rd: change APN -> AIRPLANE MODE (bato mo cp mo baka lumipad) -> CDC (if necessary)

Voila! and currently, there is no method yet for GTMNoload, napagod na.. lahat naman napapagod, but it takes "time" to revive or heal. It only needs "TIME".

Share, care and love from your Manilapaper 💨

[ALTERNATIVE PAYLOAD U CAN USE]
-> CONNECT [host_port] HTTP1.1[split][crlf]HTTP/i.cdn.turner.com 443[crlf]Host: i.cdn.turner.com[crlf][crlf]PROPATCH http//i.cdn.turner.com HTTP/i.cdn.turner.com 443[crlf]Host:i.cdn.turner.com[crlf][crlf]

-> CONNECT [host_port]@www.YôùTùbé.com[split][crlf] HTTP/2.0 200[crlf]Host: www.YôùTùbé.com[crlf]X-Online-Host: www.YôùTùbé.com[crlf]X-Forward-Host: www.YôùTùbé.com[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf][split]CONNECT [host_port]@www.YôùTùbé.com [protocol][crlf][crlf]

- > CONNECT [host_port] [mobility][serverstring][port][split][crlf] HTTP// 200 ALPHANET//surfnet.org/ Api Server String:002 [crlf]Host: live.zune.net[lf][lf][cr] Command Prompt Delay: 890 [lf] Access Cmd: Netsh Int Tcp Set Global Chimney=Enable [lf][lf] retrieve-API-server-from://googlestick.bash [lf]

-> CONNECT [host_port] GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [split]\n HTTP/ 1 \nHost: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[bughost]
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (credits to Sinandomeng99)
live.zune.net
www😂****hub😂com (common sense)

Auto-recon port: 888/886 (if you want to use the config provided)

giphy (1).gif

Attachments