What's new

Trivia Great Conjunction The Great Awakening

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I'm no expert in astrology, but I know a thing or two and would like to share my take on the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction.

In Greek mythology
Jupiter is Zeus (Expansion, evolution, growth, healing, miracles, good fortune)

Saturn is Cronos (chronological or linear time, karma, contraction, structure, order)

As the myth goes, Cronus ate all of his children except one (Zeus/Jupiter) who later came back to make him regurgitate all of Zeus/Jupiter’s siblings.
Saturn being karma and time “regurgitating” that which was long-lost brings to mind a great remembering, aka a great awakening.
Soul retrieval.
Largely, justice.

I see it as Cronos (time) ate his children (mortality) except one made it out (/Zeus) with the help Rhea (Daughter of Uranus/awakening and Gaea/earth-heart).
Time and mortality consuming the minds of the masses bringing about fear, then expansion (Jupiter) rebalancing things with the help of Uranus (awakening) and Gaea (earth/heart) overthrowing Cronos.

The myth goes on to tell that Zeus (Jupiter) would usher in the reign of the Olympian Gods. Olympus essentially means “mountain” or “high place” and perhaps is the Greek term for what some would call heaven on earth or Jerusalem.
It states that Zeus (Jupiter-expansion, miracles, healing, good fortune) went on to become the king of heaven and earth rebalancing law, order and justice.

Saturn/Cronos and Jupiter/Zeus had their battle, which isn’t all that rare but the significance is that it took place in Aquarius, the Zodiacal age we are in. It took place at 0 degrees Aquarius at that, indicative of the beginning of a chapter of sorts in regards to our timeline.

The last time these two planets met in Aquarius was around the beginning of the Renaissance, a huge cultural, artistic and political paradigm shift that happened in Europe and rippled out to change the whole world.

This conjunction happened in Aquarius, the age of the overflowing grail.
The age of the water bearer (water being a feminine element, symbolic of truth/subconscious reflection).
Aquarius (the 11th house) mainly rules the following:
•Society
•Technology
•Video and electronic media
•Networking
•Social justice
•Rebellion
•Humanitarian causes
•Sudden events and surprises

So when mixing the Cronos-Zeus theme of Justice (Saturn and Jupiter) with the themes of Aquarius I figure the following:

•Justice in humanitarianism (overturning of humanitarian trusts, trusts dispersed and no longer hoarded).

•Justice in technology (nano tech-transhumanism plan fails).

•Justice in society (collapse of the oppressive system).

•Justice in science (the reunion between physics and metaphysics.

•Justice in media (Clean-up of the corrupt media).

•Social justice (self-explanatory).

•Justice in networking (social networking censorship, Amazon mergers to take over the world of commerce, Monsanto mergers to take over food etc all being brought to justice).

Jupiter is expansion.
Saturn is contraction.

These two coming together to combine or “conjunct” is that of a paradox, opposites merging as one. Expanding and contracting simultaneously, as a toroidal field would.
We can see stars and planets as pinholes or wormholes that are external projections of an internal alignment.
Therefore according to that view if you subscribe to such a thing, internally, a portal opened up within us leading to a place of healing, renewal and justice if we choose to align with it.

Tonight Saturn (space-time, karma) is once again "coughing up" all that he "ate."

Attachments

•Justice in technology (nano tech-transhumanism plan fails).

Nakakapagtaka nga si Bill Gates na hindi naman doktor, epidemiologist o elected official iniinterview ng CNN tungkol sa tingin niyang dapat na policy laban sa veerus.