What's new

GOMO GOMO digital telco launches in the Philippines

Darirk

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
GOMO, the first fully digital telco has officially launched in the Philippines.

GOMO, which runs under Globe’s nationwide network, offers its subscribers prepaid promos by using their data as ‘Mo Creds which is used to convert into calls and texts. Customers may convert the ‘Mo Creds and subscribe to various mobile prepaid promos through the GOMO PH app.

To convert ‘Mo Creds, they are required to go to the GOMO PH app and tap the ‘Mo Cred tab. From there, they may select their desired promos. Do note that subscribers should have a sufficient data balance to convert their mobile data into calls or text promos. They may avail the said promos for as low as 0.2GB with no expiration. There’s also no limit to the number of transactions one can make on said telco. All texts and call minutes availed via ‘Mo Creds will be added to the subscriber’s total voice or text balance and will never expire.

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

sale sila ngayon sa shopee and lazada 199 free delivery. kung marami ka coin sa shopee mabibili mo lang ng 149 each.

What I mean is kung bibili ka ulit ng data 299 na 25GB

I don't think na lugi, siya for that price considering na wala siyang expiration. This will be useful especially for me na bihira lang ako magtext or tawag unless it's urgent. And nagde-data lang ako pag lalabas ng bahay. It's not for heavy users I guess.

[XX='abcdcubed, c: 347186, m: 586906'][/XX] oo nga mukhang usefull...sa no xpire dun plang panalo na..

pinoy telling to the public what his smart half ass opinion: Wow this could help those in need sa mga students at yung monopoly mawawasak

what pinoy really thinking: wasak na naman tong telco na ito, yahoo free net. unli jay cool na naman ako.