What's new

Closed God has Not Taken [Mary as] a Wife or Jesus Christ as a Son, Rather, He Created All Things by His Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC - Alimar23

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
But they Say, "The Christ is the Son of God," for they Changed the Truth of God into a Lie, and Revered and Served the Creature More than the Creator

3:45, Qur'an
[Remember] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Christ, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to God]."

3:47, Qur'an
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is God; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is."

Psalms 33:4 - 6, Torah
For the word of the Lord [is] right; and all His works [are done] in truth. He loves righteousness and judgement, the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. The heavens were made by the word of the Lord; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

6:101, Qur'an
[Thus He is the] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a wife and He created all things? And He is Knowing of all things.

72:3, Qur'an
And [thus,] the nobleness of our Lord is exalted; He has not taken [Mary as] a wife or [Jesus as] a son.

43:15, Qur'an
But they have attributed a portion to Him [as sons] from His servants. Indeed, man is clearly ungrateful.

9:30, Qur'an
[For] the Jews say, "Ezra is the son of God;" and the Christians say, "The Christ is the son of God." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them] -

Exodus 4:22, Torah
[For they said,] "The Lord says, 'Israel [is] My son, [even] My firstborn.'"

Jeremiah 31:9, Torah
[And they said, "The Lord says,] 'I am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim [is] My firstborn.'"

10:68 - 69, Qur'an
[And thus] they have said, "God has taken a son." He is Exalted; He is the [one] Free of need. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth [belongs] to Him. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say [something] about God which you do not know? Say, "Indeed, those who invent falsehood about God will not succeed -

Romans 1:25, Gospel

[For they] changed the truth of God into a lie, and revered and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever."

Status
Not open for further replies.