What's new

G·TM Globe Unlidata 30 Days (FUP Discussion)

Jye Walker

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Disclaimer:
Do your own research 'cause I'm just providing small information. I'm not liable to any lost of transactions or your dissatisfaction to the outcome of the promo mentioned below. Any website linked in this thread is for reference only.

From initial searches found on Google these are the Unlidata Promos:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The 1st and 2nd Article has indicate that these promos are subject to Globe's Fair Usage Policy.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Is it worth the risk?
Try niyo nalang ang 1 day if subject padin sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ni Globe. Nakakalito lang kasi, yung isang question sa FUP:
"I'm a Globe Prepaid customer subscribed to a Go/GoSURF/GoSAKTO promo. Does the Fair Usage Policy also apply to me?"
Replied: No, it doesn't. These promos are not subject to the Fair Use Policy.

Then In this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.:
These Globe promos are subject to the Fair UsagePolicy:
In Prepaid: All SuperSURF promos

Other Globe FUP links:

PS: All unlidata promo of Globe are capped 800MB per day, then once used up the speed will decrease.

Attachments

Last edited: