What's new

G·TM Globe/tm emman's online bugging tool(working as of jan 6 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryumiguel1

Addict
Reaction
GLOBE/TM EMMAN'S ONLINE BUGGING TOOL(WORKING AS OF JAN 6 2013)

JUST GO TO: http://emmancorner.phc.onl/#forbidden#/2012/12/emmans-online-bugging-tool.html

SUPERSURF999

FOR GLOBE SIM CARDS

1. Choose BBMAX599
2. Input your mobile number
3. Click subscribe (upon clicking the button, a tab will open in your browser. Just let it load the page)
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose BBMAX50
5. Obviously your mobile number is already there in the text box so there's no need to type it again. So just click Subscribe.(another tab will open)
6. You will receive two messages from 2888.
7. Copy the first link then paste it inside the wide textbox area, then press enter.
8. Copy the second link from your dashboard then paste it again inside the wide textbox area.
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*5*4*3*3#
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to SUPERSURF. TAKE NOTE OF THE EXPIRATION DATE.
12. If it failed, then give it another try.

There are instances nowadays that subscribers (buggers) got easily disconnected from the service. About one hour or more I guess. I haven't experienced it yet. And I don't want it to be happened. I simply use the above methods and after receiving the message that my mobile number is already registered, after five minutes, I do the same thing but this time, I would be using two different promo codes from the one I stated above. Just change to promo code to BBMAX599 and BBMAX220. Take note of the expiration date. It should change to the recent. If that's the case, you might be able to bypass the DISCONNECTION METHOD done by the network.

FOR TM SIM CARDS

1. Choose SUPERSURF999
3. Click subscribe (upon clicking the button, a tab will open in your browser. Just let it load the page)
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose SUPERSURF50
5. Obviously your mobile number is already there in the text box so there's no need to type it again. So just click Subscribe.(another tab will open)
7. Copy the first link then paste it inside the wide textbox area, then press enter.
8. Copy the second link from your dashboard then paste it again inside the wide textbox area.
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*2*4*3*2#
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to SUPERSURF. TAKE NOTE OF THE EXPIRATION DATE.
12. If it failed, then give it another try.

There are instances nowadays that subscribers (buggers) got easily disconnected from the service. About one hour or more I guess. I haven't experienced it yet. And I don't want it to be happened. I simply use the above methods and after receiving the message that my mobile number is already registered, after five minutes, I do the same thing but this time, I would be using two different promo codes from the one I stated above. Just change to promo code to SUPERSURF999 and SUPERSURF200. Take note of the expiration date. It should change to the recent. If that's the case, you might be able to bypass the DISCONNECTION METHOD done by the network.

POWERSURF

FOR GLOBE/TM SIMCARDS

1. Choose POWERSURF499
4. Return immediately to this page then change the promo. This time choose POWERSURF299
9. Click LET'S BUG IT.
10. Check your status by sending PSURFMB STATUS to 8888. If you can't send message to 8888 since your mobile number has run out of load, just dial *143*5*5*6*3# (GLOBE) or *143*2*5*6*2# (TM)
11. You should now receive a message stating that you are currently registered to POWERSURF. Take note of the expiration date and the data allocations you received. You may or may not want to make some additionals.
12. If you do, just do the same thing, and you data allocations will gradually increase.
13. If it failed, just give it another try...

DAPAT MABILIS NYO GAWINM YUNG STEPS KASE NAEEXPIRED YUNG LINK KAYA DAPAT PUNTAHAN AGAD. LINK LAST FEW SECONDS ONLY.

salamat pre working sya... ok lang ba mag check status? di ba ma detect?

Name:Globobo
Number: 8888
Content:
You are currently registered to SUPERSURF. Subscription will expire on 26/02/13 00:13. Pls maintain P5 to continue using the service. To stop the service, text SUPERSURF STOP to 8888 for free. Stopping the service will forfeit remaining unused hours. DTI-No. 2762 til 03/31/2013.
Time: 1/27/2013 12:19:21 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.