What's new

Help Globe Fiber Problem

GLeech

Addict
WARNING: LONG READ

Last September I applied online for Globe Fiber 1699 and took 2 weeks for it to be installed. During installation I was occupied with my birthday. After it got installed they told me it was good to go, I tested it and barely got 10mbps, and they told me it will be ok in the next 24hrs. I believed them since it was the same with PLDT/globe dsl, pldt fibr I had before. But after 12hrs there were no improvements so I requested for a technical visit. The next day they got here and tinker a bit, confirmed the modem config/statuses and just told me they'll comeback. I remember them calling their office saying the installers left it with 'slow browsing', I guess it's a status or some sort.

For the next 3 days they kept coming back and just kept on testing the speed..... then finally ditched me.. I requested for another visit on their facebook messenger and system notified me 'technicians' will be sent the next day. The next day, globe texted me it was cancelled and was moved the next day, and again moved for another next day. This happened for the next 3 days and just disappeared. The other day I DMed Talk2Globe and asked if there were repairs in my area, they replied with negative. They proceeded to create a ticket but unfortunately I'm getting the same results of 'tomorrow-technician-will-visit....cancelled-moved-tomorrow' crap. Now they moved it for tomorrow again, Oct. 22.

Now I'm lost. I am asking for advice on what to do. I feel the contracted company responsible for this is avoiding my issue. Below attached is my MTR.

globe_fiber-mtr.PNG

Attachments

Last edited: