What's new

Closed Globe error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian0111

Eternal Poster
Guys, hanggang injecting nalang ako this morning and then i tried using servers from http injector yung with ads and then it worked but thats not what i am asking for about

Im asking what the fudge happened???

Do you guys experienced this too???

And what did you dooo

Thankss

i mean unti unting kinakatay ni globibo mga host. or perhaps ang switch ang may problema. ewan ko nalilito ako. basta ang alam ko, may gb pa ako mula sa switch pero di gumagana any vpn na meron ako.

Men, i tried using other .ehi find some .ehi men its works for me, special mention kay Camilla16 her .ehi is working man, try it
I can't. I wish I can. but I'm looking for a pc version of that. I suspect that there's a little difference in android and in pc. i tried the suggestion they give, since it work on their phones. but the same process is not working on HPI pc version. maybe there's a little difference especially in the available functionalities.

I don't own an android.

I can't. I wish I can. but I'm looking for a pc version of that. I suspect that there's a little difference in android and in pc. i tried the suggestion they give, since it work on their phones. but the same process is not working on HPI pc version. maybe there's a little difference especially in the available functionalities.

I don't own an android.
Sad but cool, so you're using lappy or pc, thats great, how i wish i also have one

Status
Not open for further replies.