( Ghost Spectre )Discoloration in Dota 2

PHC-MyHero

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Current OS: Win10 Pro
VER: 2009
BUILD: 19042.685
ARCH: (64bit)

Issue: The colors appear to be wrong, and looks similar to my current theme, Dark Light Purple (Default) > Ghost Spectre - Dark Light Purple V1.

How to encounter: Open Dota 2 (64bit), let it load, and notice the discolored appearance.

I cannot send a Screenshot since it looks completely fine if I look at the screenshot.
During the discoloration, I press the Windows logo, and it's fixed, but if I click on Dota 2, it reverts to the old discolored look.

mostly GPU driver issue yan... ganyan din sa valorant ko when using Ghost spectre na OS..
I suggest use stable and original OS ni windows to avoid error or GPU driver bugs

if that is not an option.. then dowgrade your GPU driver version to lower versions..

Normally it happens with AMD gpu computer/laptop

Last edited:
mostly GPU driver issue yan... ganyan din sa valorant ko when using Ghost spectre na OS..
I suggest use stable and original OS ni windows to avoid error or GPU driver bugs

if that is not an option.. then dowgrade your GPU driver version to lower versions..

Normally it happens with AMD gpu computer/laptop
I'll try downgrading the driver

Same problem im using amd a8 7600 r7 graphics. updated drivers fresh installed OS greeenish na tas purple. ginawa ko downgrade sa ng driver :)

No Problem Since The Day 1 . Kindly Reinstall The Perspective Gpu Driver T.S And Before And Fully Clean Using CCleaner.

Back