Get ipv6 addresses easily and level up internet experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardrr

Forum Master
Established
Reaction
gogoCLIENT - Basic Version
The basic version of the gogoCLIENT offers IPv6 connectivity as well as IPv4 over IPv6 tunneling (DSTM and DS-lite) on the Windows version.

gogoCLIENT 1.2 Windows Installer 32-bit

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I know you will have some questions regarding this. I may not be able to answer your questions. But I strongly recommend You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for more information.
gogoCLIENT - Home Access Version is also available on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

If you want to get a static IPv6 address or get a /56 network you need an account on the Freenet6 server. RegisterYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Please note that the Freenet6 account is separate from your gogoNET login.

To enjoy the full benefits from gogoClient DOWNLOAD this full guide or MANUAL ON HOW TO USE gogoCLIENT from gogo6.com

Try these Server Addresses

With account:
authenticated.freenet6.net
amsterdam.freenet6.net
montreal.freenet6.net
broker.freenet6.net
sydney.freenet6.net

Connect anonymously:
anon-amsterdam.freenet6.net
anon-montreal.freenet6.net
anon.freenet6.net
anonymous.freenet6.net
anon-sydney.freenet6.net

Frequently Asked Questions about IPv6.

Q: What is an IPv6 Address?
A: An IP Address or “Internet Protocol” address is a number assigned to a computer, server, smartphone, tablet or similar device which allows it to
communicate on the Internet. An IP address is very similar to a house address in that it identifies the location of a device on the Internet.
When two devices need to exchange information over the web, like someone visiting a website, the information is sent using the IP address.
Many devices on the Internet have their own IP address while others must share addresses for Internet communication. Address sharing is very common in residential homes where many computers may share a single address provided by their Internet Service Provider.

Q: What are IPv4 and IPv6?
A: IPv4, or IP version 4, is an addressing scheme developed in the early 1980s and has been used almost exclusively since.
Almost all devices currently use an IPv4-type address. These addresses are displayed as four series of numbers separated by three decimal points.
A common address may look like this: 192.168.0.1

An IPv4 address is based on a “32-bit” number with just less than 4.3 billion unique combinations.
IPv4 was originally intended for the pre-Internet network of the 1980s, which was of a much smaller scale,
and never designed to meet the needs of today’s massive global Internet.
IPv6, or IP version 6, is the successor to IPv4 and was developed in the 1990s to replace IPv4 addresses.
This version of the IP address family is much larger than IPv4 and has a more complex look.
The size of the IPv6 pool is so large that is hard for most people to fully grasp its vastness.
The best description to help quantify the number of addresses in IPv6 would be to imagine a 1.6 inch square which represents the 4.3 billion IPv4 addresses.
The scaled version of the square for the IPv6 pool would consume the area of the solar system.

Q: Why do we have to move to IPv6?
A: IPv4 addresses are running out. Due to the ubiquitous nature of the Internet, and the rapid growth of networks in developing countries and mobile networks,
the consumption of addresses will fully deplete the IPv4 pool in the very near future. Once IPv4 runs out, the only way to provide a unique address
to new devices will be with IPv6.

Q: What will happen when we run out of IPv4 addresses? How does this impact me?
A: IPv4 addresses will not go away after we run out. However, new devices that need to communicate over the Internet will no longer get a unique IPv4 address.
The only way to still have a unique address will be to use IPv6, or to share an IPv4 address.Most people who have access to an IPv4 address from their provider
will not immediately be affected by the global depletion of IPv4. IPv4 addresses will continue to function and content providers will continue to offer
content over IPv4. Over time, many new devices will use an IPv6 address, and others will use both an IPv4 and IPv6 address.
Service providers may be required to enforce address sharing in large networks where new customers do not have equipment that supports IPv6.
Access to IPv6-capable computers and equipment will allow the end user to realize the full potential of the Internet.

Q: What is World IPv6 Launch?
A: World IPv6 Launch is on June 6, 2012. This signals the worldwide launch of IPv6, which is the Internet protocol that will replace the current protocol IPv4,
that is used to direct all Internet traffic around the world.

Q: When is World IPv6 Launch?
A: World IPv6 Launch starts on June 6th, 2012 at midnight GMT.

Q: What are the objectives of World IPv6 Launch?
A: The main objective to World IPv6 Launch is to signal the general availability of content and service for IPv6. Given the success of World IPv6 Day in 2011, the industry has decided to move forward with IPv6 as a standard protocol supported on the Internet.
As customers are fitted with IPv6 connections, they will begin to take advantage of this new connection type. The objective will include the seamless and automatic transition to IPv6 without specific customer intervention. Sit back and relax.

Q: Will this affect my wireless Internet connections (Rocket™ stick / Rocket™ hub)?
A: In almost all cases it will not. IPv6 will be extended to the Wireless network in the coming months as devices begin to support this protocol on the Radio network.

When IPv6 does become available on the wireless network, customers should expect a smooth and automatic transition with no special changes to how you use the network today.
Q: Will my smartphone or tablet be affected?

A: In almost all cases smartphones and tablets will not be affected, subject to the same information above. In some very unusual cases, due to certain combinations of variables, some connections may fail.
Q: Will this affect me/my business?

A: In the case where IT departments have not made any special attempt to configure an IPv6 solution, businesses are unlikely to have any problems related to World IPv6 Launch. If businesses have added IPv6 into their corporate infrastructures, problems may arise when connecting to some sites following World IPv6 Launch. IT departments should monitor their user base to ensure uninterrupted connectivity.
Small businesses using standard Internet connection products should not experience any issues and transition to IPv6 automatically once their home environment and Internet connection are upgraded to IPv6.

Q: How do I know if I am on IPv4 or IPv6?
A: You are most likely using IPv4 exclusively, or almost exclusively today for all your network connections. This will change in the future, as IPv6 is made available to your home or mobile device.
The connection to IPv6 will be automatic.

Q: How will I be impacted by the World IPv6 Launch?
A: Almost all customers will not notice anything different. Customers are encouraged to keep their operating systems and network equipment at home up-to-date with the latest software.
Many companies like Microsoft, Apple, Linksys and others have worked tirelessly over the past few years to make IPv6 transition automatic.
so offers tunneled IPv6 connectivity for those customers who wish to have advanced access to IPv6 before native IPv6 connectivity is offered. Please read the “Tunneled IPv6 Access” section for more details.

Q: What kinds of things should I expect to experience?
A: Most users will not notice a difference.

Q: Do I have to participate?
A: World IPv6 Launch is an automatic event for customers. No active participation is necessary.

Q: Will the Internet still work?
A: The Internet will still work as normal following World IPv6 Launch.

Q: Will I still be able to send email?
A: Yes, email will work the same as it does today.

Q: Do I need to do anything to prepare for World IPv6 Day such as change my configurations or turn something on/off?
A: No. Users do not need to do anything special. Users can check to see their IPv6 capabilities status at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Q: Can I buy new hardware/software to make sure I am ready for IPv6 Launch?
A: Most modern operating systems support IPv6 out of the box. Older operating systems may not support IPv6 or may require upgrades. New hardware available in the retail stores may display an “IPv6 Ready” logo (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) or indicate IPv6 support on the box.
IPv6 ready equipment will utilize IPv6 once the service is extended to the home during the phased rollout.

Attachments

ok n pla igan hehe slamat ng mraming mrami igan :)
igan may alm kba sa android phone globe din gmit ko khit free fb lng sa built in nya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back