What's new

Referral Get $20 Bonus with Bitstamp Worldwide

Pracc

Enthusiast
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Bitstamp is the “original global crypto exchange”. They’re a reputable Crypto, based in Luxembourg, with over a decade of history (it’s one of the OG crypto exchanges, created in 2011), and with worldwide coverage! They provide a clean trading platform, a lot of tools a decent fee structure, and an amazing referral program!

They have recently changed their referral program where they deposit $20 to your account when you trade $100 or more worth of crypto.

BITSTAMP-referral-bonus.jpg
—————————————————————————————————————————-

Follow these steps to get your $20:

• Sign up using my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Verify your identity
  • Deposit $100 to your Bitstamp account. You can deposit in EUR/GBP/Other supported currencies. You can also deposit in any crypto you like (I deposited around 100€ worth of XLM)
  • Use the $100 you just deposit to buy any crypto you like (I suggest purchasing XLM due to loo fees) or sell the $100 worth of crypto you just deposited. NOTE : To trigger the bonus you can either buy/sell, so it’s up to you
  • The bonus should be credited to your account within 24 hours
  • (optional step) They have a 3€ fee for EUR wí†hdráwals, so I suggest converting everything to XLM, sending it to Coinb. Pro, and wí†hdráwing your money there for a 0,20€ fee.

Attachments

Back